Zook named Big Ten coach of year

Zook named Big Ten coach of year

There are 5 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Nov 19, 2007, titled Zook named Big Ten coach of year. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Illinois coach Ron Zook, who took his team from the conference basement to the skybox suites in his third year in Champaign, was named the Big Ten coach of the year Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

DCL

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2007
Congrats to Zook. I'm sensing a nice new era forming. Hope it comes true, and lasts awhile.

Go Orange and Blue.
Teresa

United States

#2 Nov 19, 2007
Congrats, Coach, as well as to the players. It's been a great season- looking forward to many more. Go Illini!

Since: Oct 07

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 20, 2007
Congrats, Coach! Now, if we could only get the Chief back!

I - L - L !!!!!
CHearSpeakNoEvil

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 20, 2007
I - N - I !!!
Lou P

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 20, 2007
I - N - I !!!!!! Go Illini

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Will Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2009 NFL draft one year later: Arizona Cardinals (Apr '10) Apr '10 triple6vamp 1
News Michigan coach: Tisdale went 'Pittsnogle on us' (Jan '09) Jan '09 tolmappp 3
News Illini hope money buys nice win (Sep '08) Sep '08 Jay 2
News Illinois' defense needs to tighten up on its ta... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Kirpal 1
News Illinois tries to build on last year's success (Aug '08) Aug '08 Scott 3
News Will Davis Lands On Ted Hendricks Preseason Wat... (Aug '08) Aug '08 worm 1
News Wide receiver Tate commits to Maryland (Feb '08) Feb '08 go illini 1
More from around the web