Wes Welker joins Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen in Costa Rica

Feb 22, 2012 Full story: Boston.com

Patriots receiver Wes Welker doesn't appear to be upset with Gisele Bundchen about her post-Super Bowl comments.

Full Story
DeCe

North Bay, Canada

#1 Feb 23, 2012
wes, anna, gisele and tom hang out together, a lot. wes knows gisele, as a matter of fact wes joined gisele and friends in rio when tom was rehabbing, and when gi was pregnant and tom had to be in boston, they kept her company. tom and gisele went through hell to be together and she stuck by him through that "just found myself pregnant" crap from his ex girlfriend, and she took just as many hits as tom did, and she still does, especially in boston, where they still have their heads stuck up their a$$e$ and still believe one of "THEIR OWN" wouldn't do something so devious,cruel and selfish. gisele stuck by her man, again. he will get the blame for the loss and so will she. BTW she said "they", it was the media who pointed fingers and as the cowards and hypocrites they are, threw her out to the wolves and made her out to be the bad guy!

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#2 Mar 6, 2012
I totally agree with you.

She didn't start the confrontation, but she sure as hell gave it back to them!

LMAO at the hecklers and the media.
ltpm3

Myrtle Beach, SC

#3 May 2, 2012
I agree 100%, she didnt pinpoint Welker she said they. I am from Boston, but I sure hate the Boston media. Seems they are always looking for someone to rag on, no matter who they are - Brady, Gisele, Welker, Beckett, Ellsbury..you name a great Boston player..there will be tons of crap on them from the media there. And the sad part is..the fans listen to them!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wes Welker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Broncos expected to use franchise tag on Demary... Mon Taggots 1
Jan 20, 2015; Englewood, CO, USA; Denver Bronco... Mon Phthirius Pubis 1
Wes Welker preparing for 2015, not mulling reti... Feb 17 BuckingBonerz 1
What Could Julius Thomas Do for the Oakland Rai... Jan '15 ClubWithCheese 3
Can Broncos afford to keep the Thomases? Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 11
Manning joins exclusive club in victory Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 7
Welker just one of the many suspended (Sep '14) Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 12
More from around the web