5 things to know from Broncos win ove...

5 things to know from Broncos win over Raiders

There are 16 comments on the KTVN Reno story from Sep 24, 2013, titled 5 things to know from Broncos win over Raiders. In it, KTVN Reno reports that:

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg is offering European cities millions of dollars to be government groundbreakers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVN Reno.

Laughing Bear Fan

Arvada, CO

#1 Sep 24, 2013
1) Week Three PT (Post Teblow) and scoring is at an all-time high
2) Manning has almost as many passing yards in 3 games than Teblow had in his entire career
3) Teblow has a commanding lead over Manning in Turnovers...13 to zero
4) Teblow managed to half his QBR each year, his next QBR would be 7
5) Manning is pitching Buicks, Teblow anti-abortion
Jesus sells

Miami, FL

#2 Sep 24, 2013
Teblow will soon be pitching used Buicks in J-ville.
The Many Fans

Houston, TX

#3 Sep 24, 2013
Maybe the Teblow fans can recruit one more family of 4 to get the Jackoffsonville fan club up from 12 to "16 People"....

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/te...
Teblows Broken Abacus

Houston, TX

#4 Sep 24, 2013
The Many Fans wrote:
Maybe the Teblow fans can recruit one more family of 4 to get the Jackoffsonville fan club up from 12 to "16 People"....
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/te...
20 to 24....
The Book of Tebow

Arvada, CO

#5 Sep 24, 2013
He will go on a mission with other Tebowites who will Tebow and make up stories about cloud fairies, recruit the masses and become the great leader he always imagined he was. Then he will return home and file a defamatory lawsuit against The Book of Mormon claiming they infringed on what his true mission in life was meant to be.
He got inspired one day when he had some spare time and saw a play featuring General ButtPhukking Naked. Since Teblow never has an original thought he took good notes
The Autumn Wind

Fairfield, CA

#6 Sep 24, 2013
Yall need to get off Tebows bozack!! If he's so weak,why talk about him. He still has more money then any of you inbred,trailer trash meth smoking idiots!!#Teblow that

Since: Jan 11

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Sep 25, 2013
I find it easy to dislike Timmy Tebow because he isn't a very good quarterback, but seems to think, no matter what happens or what others say, that that information is completely false. So, slowly, slowly, life is just destroying this kid's dreams and sanity, reducing him to a shell of a person he built in his own mind and his fantastic ego collapses on itself and claps shut forever. And he only has himself to blame, for getting such a jumped up opinion of himself to begin with.
Stenkins

Houston, TX

#8 Sep 26, 2013
The Autumn Wind blows....like Tebow does at QB.....
Nostraden

Miami, FL

#9 Sep 26, 2013
The Autumn Wind wrote:
Yall need to get off Tebows bozack!! If he's so weak,why talk about him. He still has more money then any of you inbred,trailer trash meth smoking idiots!!#Teblow that
Teblow will blow all his NFL earnings on little boys and reefer within the next 2 years. You ("Yall" in Hickenese) will be getting off his bozack(wtf?) for years to come.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#10 Sep 26, 2013
The Autumn Wind wrote:
Kind of sux to be one of his handlers when he's got nothing left to handle except his Johnson, but you have a firm grasp on that
Filomen DAgostino

United States

#12 Sep 26, 2013
The bronchos suck. They are at the pinnacle of suckdom. And, they suck. Overpaid pukes who will not even make the playoffs this year. Or next. or at any time in the future of the NFL. The broncos have no talent on either side of the ball, the coaches are all fat lazy idiots and the whole organization is corrupt and stupid.
The Autumn Wind

Fairfield, CA

#13 Sep 26, 2013
Yall say what you want. You are the ones on his bozack. He would probably play better if yall hop off of it!! Maybe run n throw a lil better!!!
FartWind

Miami, FL

#14 Sep 27, 2013
If Autumn Wind keeps talking about guys "bozack", people will be saying what they want.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#15 Oct 16, 2013
The Autumn Wind wrote:
see what i mean? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?(lol)
you have issues kid!
RAIDERS 2013!!!
Turn Head and Coughlin

Denver, CO

#16 Oct 17, 2013
If Teblow were on the Giants I would repeatedly drive home the point
sometimes lubed, sometimes not

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#17 Oct 20, 2013
Turn Head and Coughlin wrote:
If Teblow were on the Giants I would repeatedly drive home the point
sometimes lubed, sometimes not
(lol),what if he went to the rams? nfl.com
RAIDERS 2013!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wes Welker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady, Pats unstoppable (Jan '08) May '15 tom wingo 855
News Renck: Gary Kubiak could be teacher of year (Apr '15) Apr '15 Farts 3
News Jan 20, 2015; Englewood, CO, USA; Denver Bronco... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News What Could Julius Thomas Do for the Oakland Rai... (Jan '15) Jan '15 BeliChickenChoker 1
News Can Broncos afford to keep the Thomases? (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 10
News Manning joins exclusive club in victory (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 7
News Welker just one of the many suspended (Sep '14) Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 12
More from around the web