Jets' Favre gets caught 'naked' on bo...

Jets' Favre gets caught 'naked' on bootleg run

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 15, 2008, titled Jets' Favre gets caught 'naked' on bootleg run. In it, Newsday reports that:

It was the play no one was expecting. And that includes the play's key component.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

scjoe

Greer, SC

#1 Dec 15, 2008
That play would have been funny, if it weren't so sad. What was this front office thinking about when they made this horrible mistake back in August? Did they think they were getting the Favre of ten or twelve years ago? Nah, couldn't be that! No one is that stupid!
Alan Q

New York, NY

#2 Dec 15, 2008
To heck with Favre getting caught naked.

There are certain members of the flight crew I'd rather catch naked.
PJM

United States

#3 Dec 15, 2008
I guess it worked better than the one he ran against the Giants a couple of years ago when he GAVE the sack record to Strahan.
gosiecki

Gilbert, AZ

#4 Dec 15, 2008
you cant run a naked bootleg when an ofensive lineman leads the way.. amen to the naked flightcrew!!!!!
Burp

Houston, TX

#5 Dec 16, 2008
gosieckifart, like my methane gas, is stinking up the forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Hunter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Jets: A Strange Offseason has Led to a... (Aug '12) Aug '12 plumbers crack 3
News Jets Trade Struggling OL Wayne Hunter to Rams (Aug '12) Aug '12 No TDs 1
News New York Jets: The Ugliest Day After (Jan '12) Jan '12 Go Blue 12
News Jets release Moore, longtime starting guard (Feb '09) Feb '09 Drew Brown Bundini 7
News Jags waive Hunter, sign Fudge (Nov '06) Mar '07 John 3
Wayne (Nov '06) Nov '06 Jason 1
More from around the web