Warren Sapp is a Big Fat Jerk.

Warren Sapp is a Big Fat Jerk.

Posted in the Warren Sapp Forum

“Back at'cha!”

Since: Aug 07

Somewhere near you...

#1 Sep 28, 2008
Warren Sapp does to TV what he did to football; he diminishes it's value. His demeanor oversahdows his notable record as a player, one marked by asinine behavior both on and off the field. He has referred to the NFL as a "slave system" and complained about league oppression because his helmet obscurred his face, thus preventing him from promoting his image. One of his classiset moments was the blindsided cheap shot on Packers Chad Clifton that resulted in new guidelines for "unnecessary roughness". He is well known for many confrontations, and for getting ejected for unsportsman like conduct. Other shinning moments such as kicking pilons, spitting in the direction of the opposing fans and numerous other examples would seem to further define his reputation as disorderly and unbecoming.

He would never be considered as the ambassador of decorum yet, there he is on Inside the NFL and other panel shows including the NFL Network, the last place you'd expect to see him. How does a person like this get this kind of exposure? It is something less than uplifting to have to endure looking at him, and he contributes little to these programs other than the occaisional unintelligable grunt and insane facial expression. If that isn't enough, he is featured in a series of commercials for a video game company. This tells our children that this sort of behavior os not only acceptable, but you'll be rewarded for it.

The question is: what goes through the minds of those who make these types of decisions? He is not a good example of anything except that of a bully and a brute, not to mention a big fat cry baby. His agent deserves every cent of his commission because it's amazing how anyone would think it a good idea to put a wack job like Warren Sapp on the air.
Bdog

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Jan 28, 2009
How true is that? What a joke! How are his actions rewarded? I don't get it. Someone thinks he brings viewers, mostly out of distaste. It makes me sick that he trashes the sport that made him millions by calling it a slave system, and a tv station that doesn't care and puts him on tv anyway.

“Back at'cha!”

Somewhere near you...

#3 Jan 29, 2009
Bdog wrote:
How true is that? What a joke! How are his actions rewarded? I don't get it. Someone thinks he brings viewers, mostly out of distaste. It makes me sick that he trashes the sport that made him millions by calling it a slave system, and a tv station that doesn't care and puts him on tv anyway.
I have been on a crusasde against him. I have been emailing HBO, Inside the NFL, the NFL Network and the local radio station,(WQAM), here in Miami. In fact, they received so much hate mail that he was put on the spot by Chris Collingsworth earlier in the season on 'Inside'. He looked genuinely embarrassed when asked him about the "slave system" issue. Some of the other things he's noted for were also brought up. It wasn't a comfortable moment for him and it was great to see. Jim Mandich commented on his sports talk radio show that he heard that Sapp wouldn't be invited back by HBO because of his "unfiltered" style. In other words, he's turning off alot of people.

“Back at'cha!”

Somewhere near you...

#4 Sep 16, 2012
It's great to watch "Inside the NFL" and not have to look at his big fat face and listen to his mumbling. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Karma is a bitch.
TAMPA

Tampa, FL

#5 Aug 3, 2013
Waren Sapp is a thug, he is all about MONEY not about football, family, ot friend he is about MONEY and WARREN SAPP not necessarily in that order.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Sapp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Projections for Ea... (Mar '13) Mar '13 The only nation 1
News NFL Hall of Fame 2013: Warren Sapp induction br... (Feb '13) Feb '13 danny 2
News Parcells, Sapp, Carter among 7 Hall inductees (Feb '13) Feb '13 Childress 2
News Fennelly: 2002 Bucs fire back at Raiders' Brown (Jan '13) Jan '13 B-real 1
News Could Rob Ryan Turn Around The Defense For The ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 ronald smith 1
News Raiders Fan Favorite Tommy Kelly Hasn't Played ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Knapp Time 5
News Former Raider Warren Sapp Files Chapter 7 (Apr '12) Apr '12 Donald Trump 4
More from around the web