Except for the fact that UCF has never beaten USF, which last beat UCF by 52. Who's better again?
* UCF never beaten a ranked team
* Lost to USF three years straight this year by 52 yes 52 points
* Lost to a no name team very ugly
* Proved to the world that the fans are obnoxious as USF has said for three years
* Played in the weakest conference, weaker than Sunbelt
Lets remember a few television commeents today:
* Several refrences to Florida's "Big 4 Teams"
* The only team to beat three Conference champions, UCF of course, Sunbelt and Big East
* Great exposure, win or no, because you had two good teams playing each other, unlike the 29th where the radio announcers were laughing!
* Sold out game, nice.
Think what the score would have been if UCF played Oregon, the game would have to be stopped because the drunken UCF fans would have been starting fires before they made it to the parking lot.
Great job USF, so hard to believe it has been only 11 years. Third straight bowl year, another 9 win season, almost 2 full years of games on National television, rankings, respect, you rock.
Remember UF is 14 - 16 in bowl games, some with big margins so what matters is you get the bowl games playing real College Football schedules. Oh yes add Alburn in to the year, mmm.
Hey Kevin, Oregon has a real RB. Perhaps you can get on your knees with a towel for him.
See you for the last time ever in the Fall UCF loosers. Stay in the bubble and jump jump and everything will be fine.
Football is done but we can talk basketball now ;)
Sentinel, nive Headline and coverage you put on the AP article, pathetic.