USC's Pete Carroll tries anew to tack...

USC's Pete Carroll tries anew to tackle the NFL

There are 4 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jan 12, 2010, titled USC's Pete Carroll tries anew to tackle the NFL. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

The whirlwind known as Pete Carroll spun into his new office at Seattle Seahawks headquarters, firing off greetings: what's up, what's happening, what's next, let's do this.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Johnny Mack

Villa Park, IL

#1 Apr 8, 2010
I like it, the article, the approach, the coach, and the possibility of injecting some raw enthusiasm into a team whose number one need may be enthusiasm and spirit.

“Fight On!”

Since: Aug 09

Los Angeles

#2 Apr 8, 2010
His story reminds me of square pegs and round holes. Carroll is a great college coach, but will have a hell of a time in the NFL. Good luck.
Trojan Fan

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Apr 8, 2010
Pete Carroll is a college coach not a pro coach. I don't think he'll make it in the NFL. He should have stayed at USC, a job he could have had for life. Did he leave because his knowledge of possible sanctions coming?
neil

Portland, OR

#4 Apr 14, 2010
after reading articles on mini camp, its apparant mike teel is odd man out. i dont think he is going to get a fair shake to show what he can do. thats to bad becausr his collage stats show he has more potential than whitehurst!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walter Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ray Guy Inducted Into Hall of Fame (Aug '14) Aug '14 Tank of Champions 10
News Seahawks Go For 11th In A Row Over Rams (Oct '10) Oct '10 Tony M 1
News Pete Carroll all smiles to begin new Seahawks era (Jul '10) Jul '10 Tony 2
News Seattle's 4-time All-Pro LT Walter Jones retires (Apr '10) May '10 triple6vamp 4
News Carroll's USC experience key to Seahawks' draft (Apr '10) Apr '10 Marv Goux USC 3
News Seattle Seahawks OT Walter Jones Retiring From ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Jeff 1
News The Seattle Seahawks: Best Players of the 2000's (Jan '10) Jan '10 Maroussia 1
More from around the web