Brad Cooper charged in wife's death

Brad Cooper charged in wife's death

There are 3 comments on the story from Oct 27, 2008, titled Brad Cooper charged in wife's death. In it, reports that:

The husband of a Cary mother of two who was discovered dead in an undeveloped subdivision in July was indicted Monday on murder in his wife's death.

Join the discussion below, or

Cary, NC

#1 Oct 27, 2008
The guy wasn't going anywhere, but the DA and CPD had to turn this into a media circus to save some face. Neighbors clapping, that sure was nice. What ever happened to "innocent if proven guilty?"

Funny, what some of us heard from the Bars in the area is that this poor women was killed by a vagrant what was seen in the area (hanging out on the greenways). Heaven forbid that Cary's reputation be put in the spotlight as being a safe place to live.

Still wondering why did the old police just suddenly resigned and left CPD last year?

Apo, AE

#2 Oct 28, 2008
I hate people like this.. really. Why marry the person if you're going to kill them? Seriously, people.

Bolingbrook, IL

#3 Oct 28, 2008
Sabrina, I agree. So that I don't upset anyone who thinks he's innocent, IF he did it then it makes me wonder: A person has two choices, 1. Deal with what life hands you and get the separation and/or divorce, and be a strong man for your children. OR 2. Commit the ultimate crime of murder, take away your children's mother who they will never know, risk going to prison forever and leaving your children parentless. Hmmmmmmm... That's a tough call. I will never understand these (mostly) husbands that kill their wives as opposed to just divorcing them. How can you even fathom the act of murder, let alone killing your wife and mother of your kids??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wade Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texans QB Matt Schaub prepares for first playof... (Jan '13) Jan '13 RPSINGER 1
News Matt Schaub Ear Injury: Texans QB Takes Illegal... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Jerrys Kids 6
News Jets full of emtoion heading into last week (Dec '07) Jan '08 wiw 16
News Jets' Jones has been invisible - (Oct '07) Oct '07 Frank 4
News Jets' special teams confused with coach in booth - (Sep '07) Sep '07 charleyjet 1
News Jets agree to trade Pete Kendall to Redskins - (Aug '07) Aug '07 the blogfather 18
News Notebook: Former mates have nothing but praise ... (Aug '07) Aug '07 DCMiami 1
More from around the web