Dolphins Wrap: Marshall's still teach...

Dolphins Wrap: Marshall's still teaching, Martin returns

There are 7 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Aug 6, 2010, titled Dolphins Wrap: Marshall's still teaching, Martin returns. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Want to know exactly how dominant new Miami Dolphins receiver Brandon Marshall is? The coaches decided to move him to the Z position during this afternoon's practice and he spent most of the session taking Vontae Davis to school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#1 Aug 7, 2010
If Will Allen gets hurt, Nolan Carroll steps in the nickel position. On the TE's, Miami definately needs to draft a tight end in the top 3 rounds next year. One who can catch and block. Maybe Miami should keep nalbone.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 Aug 7, 2010
Brandon Marshall is really gonna burn alot of DB's this year, especially because Henne is strong enough to really air it out....

ridgefarm Il

#3 Aug 7, 2010
Go Blue wrote:
Brandon Marshall is really gonna burn alot of DB's this year, especially because Henne is strong enough to really air it out....
Oh yeah, I am looking forward to that. And he is mentoring the other WR's. Specifically, I am hoping he can pass enough of his skills to Patrick Turner to enable him to become a second red zone threat. And he will improve the secondary as they have to try
and cover him.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#4 Aug 7, 2010
I'm semi-psyched....LOL...used to occasionally go to their practises at Nova....but your in the full sun, and it can be hell...like a Marlins game....

ridgefarm Il

#5 Aug 7, 2010
Go Blue wrote:
I'm semi-psyched....LOL...used to occasionally go to their practises at Nova....but your in the full sun, and it can be hell...like a Marlins game....
Yeah, I like miami but watching a practice? No. Too hot.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#6 Aug 7, 2010
Tom Loy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I like miami but watching a practice? No. Too hot.
It's like that even with the Marlins....helluva team, especially with their payroll, but sit outside, here in august....my god....really wish we had an indoor stadium......my old boss, had clubseats for the fins, gave them to us all the time, it was great, for me especially when they played the Bears and Raiders, my teams from way back.....but, the wife started wanting to leave at half, kinda embarassing...LOL...My dad always had season tickets in upper deck, but got fried on 1pm games.....Actually, Tom,the practises are kinda fun, on a cloudy day, not soo hot and you are close enough to hear all the BS they say to eachother....
Hyman Seltzer

Brooksville, FL

#7 Aug 7, 2010
It all depends on what Hank Goldberg thinks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vontae Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Super Bowl you have been asking for is coming (Jan '15) Jan '15 Super Brady Boners 2
News 2013 Colts Positional Review: Cornerbacks (Feb '14) Feb '14 Sharon 1
News Vontae Davis: Dolphins' top draft pick arrested (Jun '09) Oct '13 Jets Blow 10,352
News Could Randy Moss find work with Miami Dolphins? (Feb '12) Feb '12 Hank Mossberg 4
News Miami Dolphins Pick 6: Keys to beating the Jets (Oct '11) Oct '11 Lookfarts 9
News Miami Dolphinsa Kevin Burnett: a I havena t don... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Hankfarts 4
News After 2 years in jail on murder charge, rookie ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Herefarts 1
More from around the web