Hyde: Ten thoughts on Jets 31, Dolphins 23

Sep 27, 2010 Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

What's more, look at how they won them. Darrelle Revis got hurt in the Patriots game and missed the Dolphins game.

Full Story

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#1 Sep 27, 2010
Yeah, Henne is playing fine, and then some GENIUS decides to run the wildcat for no gain most of the time. Folks, you need a running QB to play the wildcat, not a running back. Ronnie Brown completes a pass about as often as Rex Ryan passes up a pizza. And work roberto wallace into the mix a little. He's a little green but has tremendous size and speed.
Dolpharts

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2010
Just like Pat White did....lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vontae Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2013 Colts Positional Review: Cornerbacks (Feb '14) Feb '14 Sharon 1
Vontae Davis: Dolphins' top draft pick arrested (Jun '09) Oct '13 Jets Blow 10,352
Could Randy Moss find work with Miami Dolphins? (Feb '12) Feb '12 Hank Mossberg 4
Miami Dolphins Pick 6: Keys to beating the Jets (Oct '11) Oct '11 Lookfarts 9
Miami Dolphinsa Kevin Burnett: a I havena t don... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Hankfarts 4
After 2 years in jail on murder charge, rookie ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Herefarts 1
Miami Dolphins Talking Points: For the 2nd stra... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Seenfarts 3

Vontae Davis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE