Miami Dolphins insist receivers are g...

Miami Dolphins insist receivers are good enough; upgrading won't be easy

There are 7 comments on the The Miami Herald story from Sep 28, 2009, titled Miami Dolphins insist receivers are good enough; upgrading won't be easy. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

Miami Dolphins wide receiver Ted Ginn Jr. misses a possible game-winning touchdown pass in the end zone in the game's final seconds against the Indianapolis Colts, on Monday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

tom loy

United States

#1 Sep 29, 2009
I find that hard to believe that upgrading Miami's receivers won't be easy. Miami wants to
see if Ginn can blossom? Just how long are they going to wait? This is his third year!
Hyman Seltzer

Largo, FL

#2 Sep 29, 2009
It all depends on what Hank Goldberg thinks.
Home Super Bowl 2010

Atlanta, GA

#3 Sep 29, 2009
WR's are a joke! QB's are a joke!

*****The JOKE BE FINS!*****
Fins

Qu├ębec, Canada

#4 Oct 4, 2009
Home Super Bowl 2010 wrote:
WR's are a joke! QB's are a joke!
you are retarded
Home Super Bowl 2010

Atlanta, GA

#5 Oct 4, 2009
Dolphins back because they beat the Bills?

Retarded!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne Huizenga

Largo, FL

#6 Oct 5, 2009
Last year was just a fluke. The real Dolphins are back with the usual horseshit.
Home Super Bowl 2010

Atlanta, GA

#7 Oct 5, 2009
Another fan fooled game this week too! Cant wait to hear how improved they have become after beating a lame rookie QB!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vontae Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colts confident Luck will play vs Jags despite ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 5
News Super Bowl you have been asking for is coming (Jan '15) Jan '15 Super Brady Boners 2
News 2013 Colts Positional Review: Cornerbacks (Feb '14) Feb '14 Sharon 1
News Vontae Davis: Dolphins' top draft pick arrested (Jun '09) Oct '13 Jets Blow 10,352
News Could Randy Moss find work with Miami Dolphins? (Feb '12) Feb '12 Hank Mossberg 4
News Miami Dolphins Pick 6: Keys to beating the Jets (Oct '11) Oct '11 Lookfarts 9
News Miami Dolphinsa Kevin Burnett: a I havena t don... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Hankfarts 4
More from around the web