Jets vs. Dolphins will show who is wo...

Jets vs. Dolphins will show who is worst of worst

There are 13 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 30, 2007, titled Jets vs. Dolphins will show who is worst of worst. In it, Newsday reports that:

The Colts and Patriots played a game dubbed Super Bowl XLI1 2 in early November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Jet Fan Stuck in Mass

Brookline, MA

#1 Nov 30, 2007
This is simple. No one is going to be happy winning 3, 4, or 5 games this year. Play for the draft pick then trade it down for two first round picks.
razmataz

Charlotte, NC

#2 Nov 30, 2007
Absolutely, Miami needs a win not to be possibly o-for, the Jets need the highest pick possible in order to trade down with some team to address multiple needs on the O-Line (thanks mangini for really screwing our season trading a former 1st rounder Kendall over a mil.), D-line, mainly along with other needs at LB, WR.
I think we have a one year window to rebound, and are going to find out about Tangini this offseason, if they are what THEY think they are we may be able to get back to respectability, followed by winning again. I dont even want to think about the alternative.
If anybody has Jet contacts please tell them to watch the following 3 players in the draft all from SC Gamecocks, C.Boyd a brusing RB, and LB Norwood/Brinkley.
pistol pete

AOL

#3 Nov 30, 2007
i believe i'll take the under on this. can't be more than 10
LIB SLANT

Hicksville, NY

#4 Nov 30, 2007
Hey, about we call it the "Toilet Bowl". This will be a sh!tty game.

“NoGloabalNFL.com”

Since: Oct 07

Pompano Beach

#5 Nov 30, 2007
You got that right!
LIB SLANT wrote:
Get even with Wayne and Goodell. Sign the petition to stop taking away home games and the Super Bowl from Americans www.NoGlobalNFL.com
skidrow wilson

North Hollywood, CA

#6 Nov 30, 2007
Wayne Haters wrote:
You got that right!
<quoted text>
Get even with Wayne and Goodell. Sign the petition to stop taking away home games and the Super Bowl from Americans www.NoGlobalNFL.com
Does anyone think that Magina will be able to "outcoach" the Dolphins in this one?
Dr Bond

Monponsett, MA

#7 Dec 1, 2007
Play to lose and at least be in the running for the number one pick next year. At this point who cares if the Jets beat the Fins? The season is a total wipe-out and let's play for next seasnon. Mangini can evaluate the players and determine who to keep around.
skidrow wilson

United States

#8 Oct 2, 2009
LIB SLANT wrote:
lol
skidrow wilson

United States

#9 Oct 5, 2009
Jet Fan Stuck in Mass wrote:
This is simple. No one is going to be happy winning 3, 4, or 5 games this year.
true...
skidrow wilson

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2009
razmataz wrote:
Absolutely, the Jets need the highest pick possible in order to trade down with some team to address multiple needs on the O-Line if they are what THEY think they are we may be able to get back to respectability, followed by winning again. I dont even want to think about the alternative.
;)
skidrow wilson

United States

#12 Dec 27, 2009
Dr Bond wrote:
Play to lose and at least be in the running for the number one pick next year. At this point who cares if the Jets beat the Fins? The season is a total wipe-out
lol
Brady to Moss

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Sep 17, 2010
Jet Fan Stuck in Mass wrote:
This is simple. No one is going to be happy winning 3, 4, or 5 games this year. Play for the draft pick then trade it down for two first round picks.
lol
Patriot Beatings Continue

San Ramon, CA

#14 Dec 21, 2010
Brady Domination wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
...let's hear it for the bottom dwellers...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vonnie Holliday Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Haynesworth expected to return to Redsk... (Jan '11) Jan '11 LOL 1
News Redskins defense: Nine first-round draft picks,... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Zack 1
News Pats show Dolphins who is better (Nov '08) Oct '10 Bullfarts 16
News Joey Porter could be playing his last game as a... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Jokes 2
News How did the Dolphins answer 10 pressing issues? (May '09) May '09 Home SuperBowl 2010 101
News Commentary: Miami Dolphins should be bold and g... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Dolphin Fan 2
News Miami Dolphins in no rush to chase after former... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tom Doy 2
More from around the web