Starks works to develop eye for runni...

Starks works to develop eye for running lanes

There are 1 comment on the Kewaunee County story from Oct 7, 2011, titled Starks works to develop eye for running lanes. In it, Kewaunee County reports that:

Green Bay Packers running back James Starks makes a run up the middle in the fourth quarter of Sunday's game against the Denver Broncos at Lambeau Field.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kewaunee County.

GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Oct 7, 2011
Starks is big, strong, and runs like a bull sometimes. I have to say I initially predicted that he would get more and more carries as the season progressed. However, Grant looked like the the old Grant in the Bear game. He looked healthy and ran hard and smart. This article hits the nail on the head. Grant clearly showed better vision and instincts in the Bear game. A lot of yards are gained by the ability to read and hit those cutback lanes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Von Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Von Miller just wishes Broncos' final game mean... Dec '17 OaklandFartSniffers 2
News Man named in Brady jersey case sought autograph... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Man pharts 2
News Aqib Talib remains one of game's best cornerbacks (Oct '16) Oct '16 Barney Fife 1
News NFL: DeMarcus Ware redoes deal to stay in Denver (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Von Miller reportedly set to compete on 'Dancin... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Denver Broncos await Manning's next move (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News 'SNL': Kate McKinnon Debuts Hillary Clinton Mus... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web