NFL Draft 2013 - Five Questions For T...

NFL Draft 2013 - Five Questions For The New York Jets

There are 1 comment on the TurnOnTheJets.com story from Mar 26, 2013, titled NFL Draft 2013 - Five Questions For The New York Jets. In it, TurnOnTheJets.com reports that:

The 2013 NFL Draft is a little less than one month away. Currently, the New York Jets have the 9th overall pick and then a pick in every round following.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurnOnTheJets.com.

George

New York, NY

#1 Mar 26, 2013
If I were the jets I would take the bucks offer for a 1st and 2nd round pick in 2014 because they will have their 7 plus 4 comp picks for losing their free agents then the 2 from the bucs that's 13 picks and they will have much better cap space in 2014 I would love to see them draft Johnny manzel 2014 . This years draft they should worry about OLINE,LB,TE,S,RB in 2014 hope to have a real head coach who knows how to coach his team

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vladimir Ducasse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What the New York Jets Should Do in the 2013 NF... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Draft Dodgers 2
News New York Jets: A Strange Offseason has Led to a... (Aug '12) Aug '12 plumbers crack 3
News Former UMass defensive lineman Brandon Collier ... (Aug '11) Aug '11 your roommate Mud... 4
News New York Jets, Miami Dolphins & Buffalo Bills P... (May '11) May '11 Fines 2
More from around the web