Gantt: Michael Vick not coming to the...

Gantt: Michael Vick not coming to the Panthers

There are 10 comments on the Rock Hill Herald story from Aug 12, 2009, titled Gantt: Michael Vick not coming to the Panthers. In it, Rock Hill Herald reports that:

Editor's note: The following is an excerpt from Darin Gantt's blog: Thanks to another network rehashing old parenthetical evidence and passing it off as news, we now have to go through another round of Michael Vick questions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rock Hill Herald.

Bradley

Detroit, MI

#1 Aug 13, 2009
Oh yes! My day is starting off better.
http://www.petitiononline.com/ridofvic/petiti...
If you feel forgiving, you have not read the federal indictment which was about to become even worse when he accepted the plea deal. Mr. Vick would rather have his image appear as though he made a few “mistakes”, than what would have come out while testifying about the brutal execution and torture of the dogs that had the unfortunate fate of belonging to Vick and his friends. Isn’t this like saying that pro- wrestler Chris Benoit was a good man until he made a couple mistakes?
Sack MV

Detroit, MI

#2 Aug 13, 2009
Bradley wrote:
Oh yes! My day is starting off better.
If you feel forgiving, you have not read the federal indictment which was about to become even worse when he accepted the plea deal. Mr. Vick would rather have his image appear as though he made a few “mistakes”, than what would have come out while testifying about the brutal execution and torture of the dogs that had the unfortunate fate of belonging to Vick and his friends. Isn’t this like saying that pro- wrestler Chris Benoit was a good man until he made a couple mistakes?
there is a massive trend amongst the Vick detractors, hitting up all the NFL sponsors as we speak. Campbells soup,(they are a huge NFL sponsor) has been bombarded. If you get a chance, go to their website,link below, and send a comment to them about your disgust with MV's reinstatement:
http://www.campbellsoupcompany.com/ContactUs ....
F--ck Football

Lindenhurst, NY

#3 Aug 13, 2009
Yeah Panthers!
Dog lover2

United States

#4 Aug 13, 2009
F--ck Football wrote:
Yeah Panthers!
Go to cbsnews.com . Go to the bottom of their news website to where it says to contact them. When you hit that, a page comes up which asks you which show (category) you are writing about.
I enourage all of you decent human beings to join me in bringing to their attention that we don't Michael Vick on the playing field or on our TVs in our own living rooms. I really do believe we can make a difference.
TIRED OF SCUM

Birdsnest, VA

#5 Aug 13, 2009
What team wants an idiot who threw away a 130 million dollar contract so he could get his rocks off hanging, drowning, beating to death and electrocuting man's best friend? This POS is the definition of stupidity and degeneracy.

Besides the huge negative PR that a team would experience if they hired this hoodrat, they would just be signing a sub par QB.

If, and that's a big if, any NFL team signs this thug they are going to regret it. The dog killer will degrade not only their character and integrity but they would be wasting money on an absolute moron who had fun torturing and killing dogs instead of an up an coming QB with some actual talent.
Heidi

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2009
TIRED OF SCUM wrote:
What team wants an idiot who threw away a 130 million dollar contract so he could get his rocks off hanging, drowning, beating to death and electrocuting man's best friend? This POS is the definition of stupidity and degeneracy.
Besides the huge negative PR that a team would experience if they hired this hoodrat, they would just be signing a sub par QB.
If, and that's a big if, any NFL team signs this thug they are going to regret it. The dog killer will degrade not only their character and integrity but they would be wasting money on an absolute moron who had fun torturing and killing dogs instead of an up an coming QB with some actual talent.
Not my city
Dawg fan

United States

#7 Aug 13, 2009
Heidi wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my city
and not Washington Redskins either
"No," Segal answered when asked if Vick could land with the Skins. "No chance."
F--ck Football

Lindenhurst, NY

#8 Aug 13, 2009
Dog lover2 wrote:
<quoted text>Go to cbsnews.com . Go to the bottom of their news website to where it says to contact them. When you hit that, a page comes up which asks you which show (category) you are writing about.
I enourage all of you decent human beings to join me in bringing to their attention that we don't Michael Vick on the playing field or on our TVs in our own living rooms. I really do believe we can make a difference.
Done
timgoodman

Clinton, NC

#9 Aug 13, 2009
I wonder what would be the public's reaction if Vick had killed a human being?I sure you all would not even be talking about now. We live in an perverted world where people put the lives of animals over the life of man-kind. Makes you go humm...Please get a life and move on America. There are more important things to talk about.
RYAN is better

Atlanta, GA

#10 Aug 13, 2009
Sack MV wrote:
<quoted text>there is a massive trend amongst the Vick detractors, hitting up all the NFL sponsors as we speak. Campbells soup,(they are a huge NFL sponsor) has been bombarded. If you get a chance, go to their website,link below, and send a comment to them about your disgust with MV's reinstatement:
http://www.campbellsoupcompany.com/ContactUs ....
I enourage all of you decent human beings to join me in bringing to their attention that we don't Michael Vick on the playing field or on our TVs.
I just went to cbsnews.com . Go to the bottom of their news website to where it says to contact them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vinny Testaverde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The coach behind Cam Newton (Dec '11) Dec '11 Jason 5
News The Five Worst Uniforms In NFL History (Jun '07) Apr '11 LOL 7
News Journeyman St. Pierre to start at QB for Panthers (Nov '10) Nov '10 achlop 1
News Panthers' future at quarterback is later, not now. (Dec '09) Dec '09 angrypantherfan 1
News Jarrett: Panthers shine brightly on big stage (Dec '08) Dec '08 Native Mountain Boy 1
News Patriots cut Gillette lineman (Sep '07) Oct '08 Purple Sticky Punch 4
News Phillips: No stain on Patriots' titles - (Oct '07) Jul '08 skidrow wilson 23
More from around the web