LSU finds similarities in SEC rival G...

LSU finds similarities in SEC rival Georgia

There are 6 comments on the News-Star story from Oct 22, 2008, titled LSU finds similarities in SEC rival Georgia. In it, News-Star reports that:

By Glenn Guilbeau Louisiana Gannett News BATON ROUGE - If LSU and Georgia did not already have a date this Saturday afternoon, they might be paired via Matchmaker.com. The Tigers are 5-1 overall and 3-1 in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News-Star.

JaeRock

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 Oct 22, 2008
Georgia has a tough one coming this weekend, but don't rule out the fact that LSU is playing to the best of their ability and Georgia is not. I believe that UGA 28- LSU 16
LA gator

Grovetown, GA

#2 Oct 22, 2008
we are the defending champions. who cares
FroggerMan

Augusta, GA

#3 Oct 23, 2008
Well JaeRock, look at it this way, if LSU can get their passing game going this weekend, your little puppies will by tiger shit by monday!
DrewC

Winnfield, LA

#4 Oct 23, 2008
Who say's LSU is playing to the best of their ability? Our defense is still making some mistakes that are easily corrected. Our receivers are dropping too many passes. LSU is capable of wreaking some serious havoc on Georgia's offensive line. This game will be a battle.
Ruger

United States

#5 Oct 24, 2008
The LoSerU O line reminds me of the legs of a Shanghai hooker. Always easy, always open.
PhillyFan

Lancaster, PA

#6 Oct 27, 2008
LSU........what happened??? had another 50 point game dropped on you huh??? your team is a complete joke. they GAVE you the title last year when you had TWO losses. no such luck this year. your horrible LOL
WE ARE.......PENN STATE !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyson Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Will Kansas City's Defense Do Without Romeo... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Chiefs but 1
News Craig Glazer: Kansas City Chiefs Continue to Di... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jim Columbia Mo 4
News Kansas City Chiefs: Reviewing Scott Pioli's Dra... (May '12) May '12 badnews59 1
News Chiefs lose Berry, struggle on defense (Sep '11) Sep '11 Lostfarts 2
News Chiefs Look for More Sacks Under Crennel (Jun '10) Jun '10 nflchiefsfan11 1
News UGA: Young offensive line prepares for LSU (Oct '08) Feb '10 Coca-Cola Fan 2
News Report: Chiefs, Jackson Agree to 5-Year Deal (Aug '09) Aug '09 tom 8
More from around the web