Tebow Target: D-lines inflict crushin...

Tebow Target: D-lines inflict crushing hits on Gators QB Tim Tebow

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Oct 10, 2008, titled Tebow Target: D-lines inflict crushing hits on Gators QB Tim Tebow. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

For 50 cents, you can play the newest pinball game, Tebowball Run, complete with LSU slingshots, Southeastern Conference ramps and Ricky Jean-Francois bumpers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Bull Gator

Bonita Springs, FL

#1 Oct 11, 2008
I was never one to talk about what I’m going to do in a game, before actually playing the game, preferring instead to let my action talk for itself. I learned that playing the game, right here at Florida.

However, after hearing all of the “trash talk” coming from the Tigers, I am reminded of a line from Kevin Costner’s “Wyatt Earp.”

“If you’re not careful Johnny, you’re going to see me one time too many.”

As for the game tonight and who will be tougher; as I recall, that’s why they play the game!
Trav

Atlanta, GA

#2 Oct 11, 2008
Can we get one more article about Ricky Jean-Francois' comments?
Hunter

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2008
LSU thought they were going to play pinball with Tebow. TILT!!! You lose LSU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyson Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Will Kansas City's Defense Do Without Romeo... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Chiefs but 1
News Craig Glazer: Kansas City Chiefs Continue to Di... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jim Columbia Mo 4
News Kansas City Chiefs: Reviewing Scott Pioli's Dra... (May '12) May '12 badnews59 1
News Chiefs lose Berry, struggle on defense (Sep '11) Sep '11 Lostfarts 2
News Chiefs Look for More Sacks Under Crennel (Jun '10) Jun '10 nflchiefsfan11 1
News UGA: Young offensive line prepares for LSU (Oct '08) Feb '10 Coca-Cola Fan 2
News Report: Chiefs, Jackson Agree to 5-Year Deal (Aug '09) Aug '09 tom 8
More from around the web