Cal Football: Top 10 most valuable Be...

Cal Football: Top 10 most valuable Bears in 2009 - No. 8

There are 1 comment on the www.examiner.com story from Jun 11, 2009, titled Cal Football: Top 10 most valuable Bears in 2009 - No. 8. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

When I started this a few days ago, I had an inkling of where I'd place a few people on this top-10 list. I'm not a big fan of ranking teams at this time of year, nor am I sold on anybody's predictions for the coming season prior to any team suiting up for a real practice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

raiderfan2334

Sacramento, CA

#1 Jun 16, 2009
syd is the most valuable bear. he is the best shutdown corner in ncaa and keeps one half of the field secure leaving the defense to concentrate more on the run game

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyson Alualu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Red Bryant still motivated by release (Aug '14) Aug '14 TealTards 1
News Jaguars cut 11 players, including CB Mike Harris (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jagsuck 1
News Jaguars' offensive tackle Cameron Bradfield rea... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Huddle Luv 1
News Tebow on bench still sparks Jaguars' biggest crowd (Dec '12) Dec '12 Madison 3
News Henderson Upset With Jaguars (Dec '10) Dec '10 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 7
News Gene Frenette: Arrest puts Damon Evans, Georgia... (Jul '10) Jul '10 big lee 1
News 2010 Jacksonville Jaguars draft class (Jun '10) Jun '10 Bullfarts 3
More from around the web