Are The New Look Dolphins Ready?

Are The New Look Dolphins Ready?

There are 3 comments on the BlogWithAPorpoise.com story from May 13, 2010, titled Are The New Look Dolphins Ready?. In it, BlogWithAPorpoise.com reports that:

The team ponied up the cash needed for Brandon Marshall and Karlos Dansby. Are these two guys enough to lead them to contender status? There are still many questions with this team starting with 1. Who is going to provide the pass rush now that Taylor and Porter are gone? If it's not second year man Cameron Wake , who has the potential to get 10+ ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BlogWithAPorpoise.com.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#1 May 14, 2010
There are too many unknowns to tell how good this team will be. How good will the FS play? Will brandon marshall draw double coverage to free up the other WR's and the running game? Miami needs one of the linebackers to step up and get some sacks this year.
Miami Joes

AOL

#2 May 14, 2010
Right now, we have a below avg defense and the offense has improved. Still below the top 10 teams,imo.
Dolpharts

Houston, TX

#3 May 18, 2010
Ready to not reach the Super Bowl again

Another wasted season

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Culver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Salary and contract status to affect some Dolph... (Mar '11) Mar '11 With 2
News Miami Dolphins Position Preview: Secondary (Aug '10) Aug '10 Tom Loy 1
News Chris Clemons, a fifth-round pick in 2009, rise... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Tom Loy 1
News Miami Dolphins 2010 Training Camp Preview (Jul '10) Jul '10 Just Me Wolfie 2
News Dolphins Just Not That Into Atogwe (Jun '10) Jun '10 Dolpharts 2
News Miami Dolphins looking for safe options at free... (May '10) May '10 Dolpharts 4
News Gibril Wilson a Bengal - who replaces him with ... (May '10) May '10 Dolpharts 2
More from around the web