Tyron Calico
Jeff Marsalis

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2007
I love our receivers, but we need to get Calico back! does anyone else agree? We need his size, and I do not think we gave him enough time to recover from dual knee injuries. I wish we would have given him this full season to come out of it. Lets rally, lets get him back
Tyrita

Nashville, TN

#2 Feb 14, 2007
I LOVE TY TY! WE NEED HIM BACK.
Hank

Tucson, AZ

#3 Feb 22, 2007
Where is he now?
Yukks

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Mar 15, 2007
I respectively disagree. He never really performed or progressed to his potential abilities and the Titans recognized this fact.

Yes, a world of talent / potential - but something was missing. Aggressiveness, heart.... I do not know - but the Titans apparently did not think he was going to materialize. He had three seasons... injuries or not.
jordan

Stockton, CA

#5 Mar 23, 2007
Tyrone was a big powerful receiver with speed not the best caathcer but still a good wide out
blueraider

Nashville, TN

#6 May 3, 2007
to say the man had no heart is wrong he tried to come back against the chargers just to injure himself again. the kid can play i seen it first hand played with him for 3 years in college. just need to get his confidence up and realize that this is just a game and have fun doing what some of wish we could do. the guy still has time to become one heck of a player.
Hank

Phoenix, AZ

#7 May 18, 2007
so where is ty now?
NO TY

Nashville, TN

#8 Aug 16, 2007
NOT WITH THE TITANS...
ghostshell

Chippendale, Australia

#9 Dec 14, 2007
Where's he at

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Calico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Titan Tyrone Calico Faces Indictment For... (Apr '08) Apr '08 MeggamanTN 1
News Titans' General Manager Reese Resigns (Jan '07) Jan '07 James Hampton 1
News No. 1 back Brown looks forward now (Aug '06) Aug '06 jonathan williams jr 1
More from around the web