Preseason opener gives Chiefs chance ...

Preseason opener gives Chiefs chance to evaluate

There are 1 comment on the The Wichita Eagle story from Aug 11, 2007, titled Preseason opener gives Chiefs chance to evaluate. In it, The Wichita Eagle reports that:

“He has a lot of anxiety, but that's good. The more he plays, the more he'll settle down and gain confidence in what he's doing.”

After Tyron Brackenridge came from behind a receiver to knock down yet another pass at a recent Chiefs practice, his head coach shouted one of his favorite practice-field expressions of encouragement.

'I see you, 34,' Herm Edwards said, referring to Brackenridge by his uniform number.

Edwards generally saves that expression for his star players. Brackenridge is no star, at least not yet.

He's a rookie free agent who is playing well enough as the nickel back that the Chiefs have so far resisted signing a veteran to take Brackenridge's position. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wichita Eagle.

R wiggz

Rockland, DE

#1 Aug 20, 2007
Bossy (34) is the real deal...I seen him play @ Upland High school and the man can play some football. This is the typr of corner that KC needs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyron Brackenridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs' Cunningham insists Allen must stay (Feb '08) Feb '08 Preston Chaney 6
News Chiefs Reality TV: What to Do with Old Cornerbacks (Feb '08) Feb '08 Jim from KC 1
News QB Brodie Croyle's tendency to get hurt raising... (Dec '07) Dec '07 Joe 1
News Chiefs Rally As Bolts Continue Meltdown (Sep '07) Oct '07 skidrow wilson 3
More from around the web