No shortage of questions for Big Ten ...

No shortage of questions for Big Ten media days

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 26, 2009, titled No shortage of questions for Big Ten media days. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

During last week's Southeastern Conference media days, commissioner Mike Slive crowed that this period will come to be known as "the SEC 's Golden Age." If that's true, it follows that the Big Ten is living in the Bronze Age.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2009
Juice Williams is a joke. He is the worst starting quarterback in the conferance. Not once has he been in the top half for passing. He is a great runner though, and they would be better served making him a tailback. They won the conferance two years ago because of Mendanhall. Every time things start to go bad for the U of I offence he goes into a shell and the offence flounders. I wish the tribune would quit putting this kid on a pedistall. Thank god he will be gone after this year.
UI Grad

Downers Grove, IL

#2 Jul 26, 2009
Obviously you're jealous that you did not attend Illinois. How do I know this? Well for one, they taught us how to spell at the U of I. Offence? Nope - it's Offense - long on the O if you're Rick Majerus. Pedistall? Nope - pedestal - which is where my degree sits...Conferance? Nope - Conference - as in, something your parents should have had with your teachers when they realized you can't spell... I'll give you a pass on misspelling Mendenhall since it's not in spell check - which every person with a brain knows how to use...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrell Sutton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio Mr. Football: OSU often passes on award wi... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Passion 38
News Journeyman St. Pierre to start at QB for Panthers (Nov '10) Nov '10 achlop 1
News Former Packer Sutton finds home in Carolina (Nov '09) Nov '09 bandz 1
News Markshausen shining at Northwestern (Oct '09) Oct '09 Eric Bjork 1
News Packers notes: Matthews back, ready to battle f... (Aug '09) Aug '09 GBPfan 3
News 11 questions for Big Ten spring football (Mar '09) Mar '09 OSUMOM 4
News Nordonia High graduate Jordan Mabin named to Al... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Richard J Mabin 1