11 questions for Big Ten spring football

11 questions for Big Ten spring football

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 29, 2009, titled 11 questions for Big Ten spring football. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

College football coaches don't get mulligans. They have to live with their mistakes, day after day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Stimulate THIS!”

Since: Aug 08

West Frankfort, IL

#1 Mar 30, 2009
The way Rodriguez lied to WVU and the WVU kids, I hope this bum is a HUGE failure in Michigan. THAT would be perfect justice. Besides, Muck Fichigan.
Ben

Montréal, Canada

#2 Mar 30, 2009
I hope so too but I respect the history the Wolverines.

Go Spartans!
sdp000

Sunnyvale, CA

#3 Mar 30, 2009
Michigan is the biggest unknow. They have more raw talent than any team, except OSU.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#4 Mar 30, 2009
Ben wrote:
I hope so too but I respect the history the Wolverines.
Go Spartans!
I agree with you. Ricky Rod has taken a great ooball program and run them in the ground. What a shame. And yes......Go Spartans!!!! Hope they go all the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrell Sutton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio Mr. Football: OSU often passes on award wi... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Passion 38
News Journeyman St. Pierre to start at QB for Panthers (Nov '10) Nov '10 achlop 1
News Former Packer Sutton finds home in Carolina (Nov '09) Nov '09 bandz 1
News Markshausen shining at Northwestern (Oct '09) Oct '09 Eric Bjork 1
News Packers notes: Matthews back, ready to battle f... (Aug '09) Aug '09 GBPfan 3
News No shortage of questions for Big Ten media days (Jul '09) Jul '09 UI Grad 2
News Nordonia High graduate Jordan Mabin named to Al... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Richard J Mabin 1
More from around the web