Jared Allen Was Robbed - and a Free A...

Jared Allen Was Robbed - and a Free Agent Review of Defensive Linemen

There are 1 comment on the MVN - Recent Articles story from Jan 8, 2008, titled Jared Allen Was Robbed - and a Free Agent Review of Defensive Linemen. In it, MVN - Recent Articles reports that:

For the first time in a long time, the Chiefs defensive line is not the liability of the franchise.A Instead, it is anchored by two excellent pass rushers, and feature some serviceable defensive tackles.A Most ... via MVN - Recent Articles

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MVN - Recent Articles.

rowefoundation

Baltimore, MD

#1 Feb 8, 2008
I'm a real chiefs fan via baltimore, I WANT TOO NO WHAT ARE THE CHIEFS GOING TO DO ABOUT THAT TERRIBLE OFFENSIVE LINE.A ARE THEY GOING TO GET A REAL FULLBACK TO BLOCK FOR LARRY JOHNSON. WE USE TO HAVE PRO BOWL FULLBACKS SUCH AS KIMBLE ANDERS, TONY RICHARDSON WHAT HAPPENED?????? LET ME NO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turk McBride Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Other than Jermon Bushrod, which New Orleans Sa... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Wayne Morris 2
News New Orleans Saints Player News Update: Saints S... (Jul '11) Aug '11 Heartfarts 3
News Detroit Lions Links: Jim Schwartz and company g... (Aug '11) Aug '11 phatso 1
News Camp observations: Detroit Lions' Willie Young ... (Aug '11) Aug '11 phatso 1
News Five things to watch that could shape whom the ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Hugh Jazzcock 1
News Rodgers leaves game with concussion, won't return (Dec '10) Dec '10 eric 12
News Michael Vick causes Lions coaches to lose sleep (Sep '10) Sep '10 Kornback Rattler 13
More from around the web