Ex-UM star Morgan set to return

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Former University of Miami and Taravella star Dan Morgan is giving football another try.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Mar 2, 2009
Court Jester

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

Dan is a great UM player who should not return to the pros. Unless you really need the bucks, why risk another concussion and possibly permanent brain damage. Your health is to important to risk at this stage of your life. You had some good pro years. Let it go at that.
FMM

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

I think all of those concussions have had an effect on his thinking. If you can afford to, STAY HOME or find other employment. You are obviously brain damaged if you go back to football.

You are indeed a great player but you are going to be permanently disabled or crippled if you continue to play the game the way you do. Give your family a break and go into coaching rather than playing.
concerned

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

Only 30 years old, you will regret this decision....there is a LIFE after playing football.
silly

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

He will be average and a second slower than everyone at best. Let him work out and then dump him.
Fang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

All of you are right. This makes no sense.
Why would the Saints bring him in, even if he wanted to come back. I don't get it.
MJG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

Great size and speed, very talented..has a slight chance..how old is he ?
Al E Gator

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

Go for it Dan. There is no risk of permanent damage because you don't have a brain.
bill

Kenilworth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

Al E Gator wrote:
Go for it Dan. There is no risk of permanent damage because you don't have a brain.
Let's think of those GREAT Gaytors in the NFL..thought over,end !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Troy Vincent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Bears Jim Covert, Trace Armstrong on sho... (Jan '09) Jan '09 the constant prin... 33
Archuleta regains passion in familiar scheme (Aug '07) Aug '07 Katherine Lee 3
Thinking macho can be dangerous (Jun '07) Jun '07 PurpleFlash 2
Thinking macho in sports can be dangerous (Jun '07) Jun '07 Tim 1
Better Deal Urged for NFL Retirees (Feb '07) Feb '07 banubian 1
Romo's emergence only spark in a dismal display... (Nov '06) Jan '07 Ashington 2
Redskins sign former Dolphin Troy Vincent (Oct '06) Oct '06 dave 1

Search the Troy Vincent Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••