Mountain West does a number on Pac-10

Mountain West does a number on Pac-10

There are 1 comment on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Sep 17, 2008, titled Mountain West does a number on Pac-10. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Given what happened to his conference last weekend, Pac-10 commissioner Tom Hansen picked a good time for a European vacation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

El Gato Malo

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Sep 17, 2008
Someone needs to point ASU's Terry Nolan to the scoreboard. If they're not on your level, then why did you just lose to them, AT HOME?! Loser.

I think it's clear that the champion of the WAC or MWC can regularly compete against the champion of the Big East and ACC, and with most of the teams in the Pac-10, Big 10, Big 12 and SEC. They won't always be able to play with USC or Georgia, but then, who can? Also, if they got a slice of the BCS money, that wouldn't hurt their competitiveness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Nolan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rex Grossman out 4-5 Weeks with Hamstring Injury (Aug '09) Aug '09 Otis 3
News Little brothers climb the Mountain (Sep '08) Sep '08 Sarah 1
More from around the web