Breaking .500 may be hard for Auburn

Breaking .500 may be hard for Auburn

There are 6 comments on the The Gadsden Times story from Oct 20, 2008, titled Breaking .500 may be hard for Auburn. In it, The Gadsden Times reports that:

There was no celebration at Toomer's Corner and the trees across the street in downtown Auburn were not rolled after Saturday's football game against Arkansas - a game in which the Tigers were favored to win, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gadsden Times.

ArrowJSmith

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2008
Rolling your own town is just stupid. There is no fun creating a mess in your own back yard. That is the dumbest tradition in college football. Even their so called NC rings came with ingraved Toliet paper on it. True. Look it up. Stupid is hard to fix.

“Welcome to the JUNGLE”

Since: Jul 08

Auburn

#3 Nov 11, 2008
ArrowJSmith wrote:
Rolling your own town is just stupid. There is no fun creating a mess in your own back yard. That is the dumbest tradition in college football. Even their so called NC rings came with ingraved Toliet paper on it. True. Look it up. Stupid is hard to fix.
Stupid Jack@ss
BAMAJACK

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2008
BTW the trees at goobers corner are dying. Google it. Those damn jackass students have killed them. Peeing and deficating on them does not help. DAWG fans posted two of its own peeing and dumping on the two trees. Hopefully they will be able to ID the wanger and asshole that was in the picture. If not those two got away with 1st degree murder of two cow trees. OH YEAH that happen last night. LMAO. Go roll your poopie and urine trees Eagle. GO DAWGS GO. The BARN IS NOW 5-6. Classic.
ArrowJSmith

United States

#5 Nov 15, 2008
I heard where some GaDawgs fans did some vile things to those trees. Leave the trees alone. Do it in the pasture at Jerdan Hair Stadium. The Bulldogs did today. Right on the Logo.

“Welcome to the JUNGLE”

Auburn

#6 Nov 15, 2008
I guess you two turd knockers didn't watch the game.

“Welcome to the JUNGLE”

Auburn

#7 Nov 15, 2008
BAMAJACK wrote:
BTW the trees at goobers corner are dying. Google it. Those damn jackass students have killed them. Peeing and deficating on them does not help. DAWG fans posted two of its own peeing and dumping on the two trees. Hopefully they will be able to ID the wanger and asshole that was in the picture. If not those two got away with 1st degree murder of two cow trees. OH YEAH that happen last night. LMAO. Go roll your poopie and urine trees Eagle. GO DAWGS GO. The BARN IS NOW 5-6. Classic.
Tell me something BAMAJACK. Where was your sorry @ss when bama was losing all those years? Oh, that's right. You where like the rest of bama's band wagon fans. You were hiding, trying to pretend that you were not a fan! True fans don't hide like bama's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tristan Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vikings turn back Seahawks 20-7 (Aug '11) Aug '11 Partfarts 4
News Auburn-USC: Which is Running Back U? (Jun '07) Jul '10 Eagle3 122
News NFL scouts size up Tigers on pro day (Mar '09) Mar '09 raymon smith 1
News Auburn falls to Arkansas in upset (Oct '08) Oct '08 WAR EAGLE 5
News Tuesday notebook: Raven Gray to redshirt; Rober... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Anonymous 1
News Injuries continue to concern Tigers (Dec '07) Dec '07 jog34ds 2
News Auburn trying to solve third-quarter problems (Oct '07) Oct '07 jonmulliniks 1
More from around the web