NOTES: Woodson's accuracy now a record

Sep 23, 2007 Full story: Kentucky.com

“Then I turned (to offensive coordinator Joker Phillips) and said, 'Are you sure?'”

Kentucky quarterback Andre Woodson broke the NCAA record for consecutive pass attempts without an interception in the second quarter against Arkansas last night.

The old record was held by Fresno State's Trent Dilfer, who threw 271 straight passes without a pick in 1993. Woodson came into the game with a Southeastern Conference-record 257 straight passes without an interception, and he went 21-for-39 for 265 yards with two TDs and no picks last night.

'It's a big honor to have your name there, but nothing's possible without my teammates,' Woodson said. Read more

Full Story
leslie

Denver, CO

#1 Sep 23, 2007
I agree with Woodson, in that case you need to pass for the two point conversion, too many weapons to throw to and Andre is not known for his running plays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trevard Lindley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vick listed as Eagles third quarterback (Oct '10) Oct '10 Sad Hater 2
Kentucky football coach Rich Brooks honored as ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 lizbiz 1
Wildcats attempting to regroup after MSU loss (Nov '09) Nov '09 after agonizing 1
Louisville coach apologizes for bad language (Sep '09) Oct '09 know it all 4
Crawford: Kragthorpe was fired up; so were Cards (Sep '09) Sep '09 Andrew Hankins 1
Coaches name three Cats to first team (Dec '08) Dec '08 Robert Hughes 1
Kentucky Governor's Cup Set For Sunday (Sep '08) Sep '08 ajo1 1
More from around the web