SEC football: Tide defense stifles Mi...

SEC football: Tide defense stifles Michigan

There are 8 comments on the Rome News story from Sep 1, 2012, titled SEC football: Tide defense stifles Michigan. In it, Rome News reports that:

AJ McCarron threw two touchdown passes and Alabama's retooled defense showed it could still dominate as the second-ranked Crimson Tide pounded No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rome News.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 2, 2012
Meatchicken = a bunch of losers. BTW, OSU is going to rip you a new one at the end of the season.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#2 Sep 2, 2012
The Tide looked good but Michigan's name is more impressive than their team. Overrated is what they are. I said it a month ago. Still a good win though.
Hood Ball

Yorktown, VA

#3 Sep 2, 2012
DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE? I can't remember who won a bowl game last year out of the 65 bowls and 130 schools.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#4 Sep 2, 2012
Hood Ball wrote:
DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE? I can't remember who won a bowl game last year out of the 65 bowls and 130 schools.
You must, you took time out to post. If you'll stop posting you'll stop advertising your stupidity.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#5 Sep 2, 2012
I just want to know what the heck the Skunks were doing all season? That was the worst opening game I've ever seen.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#6 Sep 2, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
I just want to know what the heck the Skunks were doing all season? That was the worst opening game I've ever seen.
what about that year App St kicked that butt in the big house?

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#8 Sep 2, 2012
LOL, not to mention Oregon the very next week.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>what about that year App St kicked that butt in the big house?

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#9 Sep 2, 2012
BTW I meant all offseason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trent Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hard to define fairness with potential BCS rematch (Nov '11) Apr '15 tom wingo 85
News Raiders sign running back Trent Richardson (Mar '15) Mar '15 Nicer Review 6
News Oakland Raiders: Should they pursue Trent Richa... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Browns sign free agent RB Ben Tate (Mar '14) May '14 Darkness Falls 4
News Richardson ready to make amends after fumble (Jan '14) Jan '14 Ernest Mcclendon 1
News Indianapolis Colts vs. Cincinnati Bengals live ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Denver 1
News Browns Trade Trent Richardson To Colts (Sep '13) Oct '13 Childress 12
More from around the web