Turnovers causing turnover with QBs

Turnovers causing turnover with QBs

There are 179 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Dec 10, 2007, titled Turnovers causing turnover with QBs. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Cam Cameron is searching for a spark to jump-start the Dolphins' offense, and it might lead to a different starting quarterback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
socalfinfan

Los Angeles, CA

#169 Dec 11, 2007
arawak wrote:
<quoted text>
And Puerto Rico is a clean place? Isn't it time to throw some more helpless animals off a bridge you dumb cretin.
Puerto Rico is like being in the filthy stone ages. They act uncivilized and abuse their animals. They are animals.
Jets are #1
Actully, Ive been to Puerto Rico on several occations and its beautiful there,the beaches the country side is to die for,the people are some of the most wonderful people in the world,and Ive traveled to N.Y.,and theres no comparison N.Y. is an armpit,the nastiest city in the country,and the people are for the most part nasty and rude,so before you go bashing cities and other countrys and their people,visit first,you stupid moron and the only animal on this board is your dumb a,,s,,s.GO FINS

Since: Dec 07

United States

#170 Dec 11, 2007
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
jahndoh, I think Anderson is a free agent this year. You could be right though maybe he would come here. His stock is on the rise at this time, I can't imagine him wanting to play in this mess down here. The other point is I doubt the Dolphins would make a deal for him at this point and time with there team in shambles. What's the point with all the help we need, just to get to .500 Anderson would be a waste of money. Keep the cap space and wait, build the team first. Get some talent in here that want to play for the Miami Dolphins. Players that don't toss their teammates under the bus.
yeah, I didn't actually research his contract situation.

You're right on all counts though, but I bet Anderson plays for whichever team A)names him the starter at signing and B) pays him the most money.

United States

#171 Dec 11, 2007
Greg wrote:
Is this yet another excuse about injuries? That's funny...Dolfans never accept that excuse from opposing team fans
<quoted text>
But is it an excuse?....Or is it a REASON?

Which dolfans on this board disallowed injury excuses from another teams' fan?

United States

#172 Dec 11, 2007
Jimmy Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, hold on there Scooter. That's just a pipe dream since Cam couldn't coach a bowel movement. What the heck you expect him to do with a healthy/experienced team?
Rheatorically speaking, I'd expect a "healthy/experienced team" to be far more coachable than a bowel movement.

I'm just sayin...

United States

#173 Dec 11, 2007
JETTATTACK wrote:
<quoted text>
OH FELLOW JETS FAN! YOU ARE USING MY NAME, BUT THAT'S OKAY. WE ARE BOTH ON THE MESSAGE BOARD TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH WE LOVE THE JETS!
I WAS TELLING NYBOY, PEOPLE HERE MIGHT THINK WE ARE COMPLETE LOSER MENTAL CASES FOR HANGING ON A DOLPHIN MESSAGE BOARD, BUT I TELL THEM, AT LEAST WE HAD NAMATH...RIGHT? AND MANGINI...HE NEEDS TO BE COACH OF THE YEAR FOR BRINGING SUCH A CLASSY BUNCH OF GUYS TOGETHER.
JETATTACH AND JETATTACK!! WE ARE BACK SO WATCH YOUR BACK! WE ARE HERE AND THAT'S A FACT!
OH, AND I DO NOT HAVE A WIFE. I HAVE A LIFE PARTNER, AND HE IS VERY HAPPY WITH ME. THANK YOU. ALTHOUGH IF PENNINGTON CAME AROUND, I WOULD LET HIM CHEAT JUST WITH HIM. PRETTY BOYS ARENT USUALLY HIS TYPE, BUT THE MAN HAS A ROCK SOLID ARM AND UNCANNY THROWING ABILITY. YOU HEARING ME JETTATTACK??/ YOU FEELIN' IT? YEAH YOU KNOW YOU ARE!!
ALL THE JETS FANS IN THE HIZZY SAY HOOEEEEE
:-)

United States

#174 Dec 11, 2007
marinofan13 wrote:
You've gotta go with Beck from the perspective of development. There is always a learning curve. I say we accelerate Beck's learning curve by starting him for the rest of the season. Allow him to take his lumps so that he comes back next year with experience and even more drive.
I think we've got to draft a QB next year to compete with Beck. If he's still on the board and only at the right time... COLT BRENNAN. I look foward to his combine results.
Yet another one we agree on.

I've seen two sets of play calls, the Lemon playcalls and the beck playcalls. The field is not level, Cam did this with Jesse Chatman vs. RB too.

Dude is stubborn when it comes to his guys.

Maybe that loyalty is a good thing? Who knows.

United States

#175 Dec 11, 2007
Still a phin fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Late-night pizza binge? Does it to me every time.
ROTFLMAO!

United States

#176 Dec 11, 2007
Observant fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he's a restricted free agent...he's going to demand big money!
Apparently draft compensation too! I learn alot of good stuff from you OF!

Since: Jun 07

Rutledge, GA

#177 Dec 12, 2007
This is off topic, but I want to say this to jet fans. I am with yall this weekend. I am a jets fan for one weekend. They play the PATS. FOr 2 reasons, one, is the obvious, of not wanting PATS to go undefeated, but also, the JETS Exposed the pats cheating ways, and I can respect that. So I am with yall to get revenge on them as well. It can only be fitting that the team that caught em cheating BEATS them! Yal will have to do something the PATS havent seen before though.
Lily

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#178 Dec 12, 2007
BravPhin wrote:
This is off topic, but I want to say this to jet fans. I am with yall this weekend. I am a jets fan for one weekend. They play the PATS. FOr 2 reasons, one, is the obvious, of not wanting PATS to go undefeated, but also, the JETS Exposed the pats cheating ways, and I can respect that. So I am with yall to get revenge on them as well. It can only be fitting that the team that caught em cheating BEATS them! Yal will have to do something the PATS havent seen before though.
You make a good point. I, too, may be able to 'tolerate' the Jets this weekend. Key word being tolerate....LOL

“Everything changes.”

Since: Nov 07

Hollywood, FL

#179 Dec 12, 2007
Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a good point. I, too, may be able to 'tolerate' the Jets this weekend. Key word being tolerate....LOL
although it hurts...here it is...gulp...go jets
Lily

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#183 Dec 12, 2007
Observant fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel your pain!!!

United States

#184 Dec 12, 2007
Greg wrote:
although it's a fact that the Dolphins have had injuries...there's no excuse for losing what amounts to 16 games in a row...dating back to last season.
<quoted text>
Agreed, no excuse, but are there any reasons?

United States

#185 Dec 12, 2007
Observant fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't we just root for a tie; limiting the satisfaction of either rival?
Lily

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#186 Dec 12, 2007
jahndoh wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't we just root for a tie; limiting the satisfaction of either rival?
Hmmm.. now that's a thought, but, that's in a perfect world.
Mike 17-0

Cleveland, OH

#187 Dec 12, 2007
Wow, dropping names, impressive. I suppose you can provide the supporting links to the so-called posts. I would like to see them as I never read anything like this. I think you're making this up. BTW, do the jets have enough injuries to justify their putrid showing this year, or are they just plain bad with a clueless looking coach that regressed horribly this year? Their record must be 10-3 or something for all the chirping you do. Seriously, what is their record?

J-D, I see one of those patented let's split hairs, what did they really mean, I know you are, can I have my taco arguments brewing.
Greg wrote:
Every team in the NFL has injuries. How many injuries dod the DDolphins have through the first few games? Did they win?
In 2005 the Jets lost both QBs in the same game. They needed to call Vinny out of retirement! They lost their whole offensive line...they lost their RBs WR's then they lost about 80% of the defense.
Even the intelligent Rodney said this after his famous quote about the Jets following a good year with a bad year that injuries are no excuse. Mike Jones said the same. Missy 0-13 said that...and DublB said that. How's that for names. Now care to tell me how I've lied?
All players always say that injuries are not an excuse. I've never heard they thought it was a reason...except that's what YOU say.
<quoted text>

United States

#188 Dec 12, 2007
Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.. now that's a thought, but, that's in a perfect world.
Indeed it is a dream world, but then again, so is thinking the Jets have any chance to win!
marinofan13

Woolrich, PA

#189 Dec 12, 2007
jahndoh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another one we agree on.
I've seen two sets of play calls, the Lemon playcalls and the beck playcalls. The field is not level, Cam did this with Jesse Chatman vs. RB too.
Dude is stubborn when it comes to his guys.
Maybe that loyalty is a good thing? Who knows.
At 0-13, loyalty becomes a hindrance, not a grace. Don't get me wrong... I admire loyalty like no other. But there comes a time when loyalty to a failing cause becomes regressive.

I'm not disagreeing with you at all here. Dude IS stubborn when it come to his own guys.
Lily

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#190 Dec 13, 2007
jahndoh wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed it is a dream world, but then again, so is thinking the Jets have any chance to win!
LOL, very true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trent Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
News NFL Playoffs Mark End of Kurt Warner's Career |... (Jan '10) Jan '10 nena 2
News Quarterback Kurt Warner decides to retire from ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Rita 1
News Warner brings end to stirring 12-year NFL career (Jan '10) Jan '10 ClassAct 2
News Rams Game Sunday Will Be Televised On FOX 2 (Nov '09) Nov '09 bil 2
News Rams Sell Out Of Home Opener Vs. Green Bay (Sep '09) Sep '09 40for60 7
News Rams quarterback Trent Green retires: report (Jun '09) Jun '09 bulldog3 1
More from around the web