Ten rules to live by when watching Mi...

Ten rules to live by when watching Miami Dolphins rookie QB Beck

There are 122 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 17, 2007, titled Ten rules to live by when watching Miami Dolphins rookie QB Beck. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

John Elway completed 1 of 8 passes for 14 yards his first start. Peyton Manning threw for three touchdowns and 11 interceptions his first month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
West-Sider

Detroit, MI

#124 Nov 18, 2007
Mike 17-0 wrote:
I didn't receive it. Can you verify if you got my original email?
<quoted text>
I've sent it 3 times ... maybe you should resend the address again. Sorry to be so technically challenged !
UKPhinFan

Europe

#125 Nov 19, 2007
SPONGEBOB wrote:
2 WORDS: BRADY QUINN.
THANKS CAMSTACHE FOR PASSING UP ON A FUTURE HALL OF FAMER!!!
AHOLE!
And what has Quinn done since being drafted. That's right nothing apart, has not got a sniff of starting.

Get over it, he isn't playing for Miami, so move on if you possibly can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trent Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
News NFL Playoffs Mark End of Kurt Warner's Career |... (Jan '10) Jan '10 nena 2
News Quarterback Kurt Warner decides to retire from ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Rita 1
News Warner brings end to stirring 12-year NFL career (Jan '10) Jan '10 ClassAct 2
News Rams Game Sunday Will Be Televised On FOX 2 (Nov '09) Nov '09 bil 2
News Rams Sell Out Of Home Opener Vs. Green Bay (Sep '09) Sep '09 40for60 7
News Rams quarterback Trent Green retires: report (Jun '09) Jun '09 bulldog3 1
More from around the web