John Beck named Dolphins' starting qu...

John Beck named Dolphins' starting quarterback

There are 344 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 14, 2007, titled John Beck named Dolphins' starting quarterback. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The winless Miami Dolphins have decided to find out whether rookie John Beck is their quarterback of the future.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Mike 17-0

Cleveland, OH

#356 Nov 18, 2007
Only the rational ones.
jahndoh wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with both of you. But I trust what Cameron said in the press conference, Beck has made leaps and bounds the past few weeks and he's ready.
We all want the same thing tommorrow, and a leaky pass defense could be just the thing to get Beck off to a good start.
Don't forget aikman though, 8 TDs 18 INTs his first season.
Would finfans afford our rookie this much leeway to learn?
Time will tell. I know I will.
Mike 17-0

Cleveland, OH

#357 Nov 18, 2007
J-D, a couple blasts from the past:

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/south-flori...

or this classic that occured between you two
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/south-flori...

This thread had quite a few exchanges, I just happened to be growing through the recycle bin and decided to go to the oldest link I had. LOL
jahndoh wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with both of you. But I trust what Cameron said in the press conference, Beck has made leaps and bounds the past few weeks and he's ready.
We all want the same thing tommorrow, and a leaky pass defense could be just the thing to get Beck off to a good start.
Don't forget aikman though, 8 TDs 18 INTs his first season.
Would finfans afford our rookie this much leeway to learn?
Time will tell. I know I will.
Cam

AOL

#358 Nov 18, 2007
Beck can throw the 2 yd pass as good as Lemon!
Karen Boston

New Kent, VA

#359 Dec 11, 2007
Craig Vann wrote:
Okay fellow finfans, we have officially gotten our way..as some other bloggers are saying, give the kid time. This Philly game is going to be a serious test for him so if he isn't Marino this first game, GIVE HIM A FREAKING BREAK.
Craig, if you used to live in SC and were friends with Ron Boston, please email me! [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trent Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
News NFL Playoffs Mark End of Kurt Warner's Career |... (Jan '10) Jan '10 nena 2
News Quarterback Kurt Warner decides to retire from ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Rita 1
News Warner brings end to stirring 12-year NFL career (Jan '10) Jan '10 ClassAct 2
News Rams Game Sunday Will Be Televised On FOX 2 (Nov '09) Nov '09 bil 2
News Rams Sell Out Of Home Opener Vs. Green Bay (Sep '09) Sep '09 40for60 7
News Rams quarterback Trent Green retires: report (Jun '09) Jun '09 bulldog3 1
More from around the web