John Beck named Dolphins' starting quarterback

The winless Miami Dolphins have decided to find out whether rookie John Beck is their quarterback of the future. Full Story
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
GoDolphins

Reading, PA

#1 Nov 14, 2007
This is a week late!!
Danny Boy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Nov 14, 2007
ITS about TIME..... Play Beck
FinForce

Hialeah, FL

#3 Nov 14, 2007
Hell yeah!!!! It's about time. Something to look forward to on Sunday. Now coach, what you gonna do about Ricky???
GoDolphins

Reading, PA

#4 Nov 14, 2007
Better late than never, but last week would have been a better time to start him. Philly is a very hostile environment, and they love to blitz, but at least I get to see him play.
zip it

Miami, FL

#5 Nov 14, 2007
IT'S ABOUT TIME!!
Now fellow bloggers, let's not have his head if he is not the Second Coming right away! At least we got what we have been asking for.
Dolfan Rob

Miami, FL

#6 Nov 14, 2007
Let the Beck Era begin!!!!!!!!!!
One Brown Eye

AOL

#7 Nov 14, 2007
LOL.................Beck should have started weeks ago...LOL........Will not make a difference though. This organization is in chaos.
Jay Mandich

United States

#8 Nov 14, 2007
ALLLLLLLLL-RIGHHHHHHHHHT!, Oh sorry, that's JIM Mandich's trademark. Well, I'm sure the SunSentinel Sports guru's that fired me from this page won't mind.
ADC

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#9 Nov 14, 2007
Looking forward to Sunday!!!!!
krueg

Cordova, TN

#10 Nov 14, 2007
I'm just glad to have a reason to keep on watching the carnage. He is going to have a tough time but if he completes a throw over 20 yards, it will be a huge step!!!

Hef

“the best”

Since: Dec 06

fraser island

#11 Nov 14, 2007
beck. what ever you do,don't learn anything from cleo.
Amil

Miami, FL

#12 Nov 14, 2007
YES! This is what we need. I read in the palm beach post that lemon was to start, but now relieved that beck is going to get his chance. Even if it's not at an ideal home game. Sure, he will make some rookie mistakes. Better he learn now before the season is over!
jay

Gainesville, FL

#13 Nov 14, 2007
Dont start drinking the Beck Koolaid yet...lets wait and see what he can do...remember we all got crazy when the Fiedler era began
Rat Boy

Miami, FL

#15 Nov 14, 2007
zip it wrote:
IT'S ABOUT TIME!!
Now fellow bloggers, let's not have his head if he is not the Second Coming right away! At least we got what we have been asking for.
Please. do you really think that's possible? I'm hoping we see some bright spots. But if this team loses its next three games with him, these people will ride him outta here.
JAL

AOL

#16 Nov 14, 2007
way to go!! Nothing like giving the kid his 1st start in one of the toughest stadiums. He's dead meat. This Cam guy keeps digging the hole deeper.
joseph

Dawsonville, GA

#17 Nov 14, 2007
ITS ABOUT TIME...SHOULD HAVE STARTED HIM LAST WEEK...DUH!!! GO BECK GO BECK !!! RAH RAH RAH !!!
redhook pete

Little Ferry, NJ

#18 Nov 14, 2007
...and now add Ricky.
With a little luck we might raise
some hell!
Dave

Ithaca, NY

#19 Nov 14, 2007
Finally! Now I have reason to watch on Sunday. Plus, if we are actually smart enough to take ricky back...this is a pretty good day for a dolfan
Craig Vann

United States

#20 Nov 14, 2007
Okay fellow finfans, we have officially gotten our way..as some other bloggers are saying, give the kid time. This Philly game is going to be a serious test for him so if he isn't Marino this first game, GIVE HIM A FREAKING BREAK.
Banana Breath

Moca, Puerto Rico

#21 Nov 14, 2007
FINALLY! Of course nothing like throwing a kid to the wolves at Philly. Would have preferred the bye-week, and Buffalo, but things are what things are. I'm just glad we'll have 7 weeks to determine if we spend our 1st pick on a QB... I say we, meaning the fans...cause if history has shown us anything Cam's liable to pick a Center.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trent Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
NFL Playoffs Mark End of Kurt Warner's Career |... (Jan '10) Jan '10 nena 2
Quarterback Kurt Warner decides to retire from ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Rita 1
Warner brings end to stirring 12-year NFL career (Jan '10) Jan '10 ClassAct 2
Rams Game Sunday Will Be Televised On FOX 2 (Nov '09) Nov '09 bil 2
Rams Sell Out Of Home Opener Vs. Green Bay (Sep '09) Sep '09 40for60 7
Rams quarterback Trent Green retires: report (Jun '09) Jun '09 bulldog3 1
•••
•••

Trent Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••