Taylor maintains 'we're going to stic...

Taylor maintains 'we're going to stick together'

There are 85 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Dec 6, 2007, titled Taylor maintains 'we're going to stick together'. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Jason Taylor was quick to squash speculation that the Dolphins players are turning on one another.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
pancanfinfan

San Jose, CA

#90 Dec 6, 2007
Remember Chicago wrote:
I am betting the Fins pull of their only win against New England and that Patriots only loss will be to Miami.
Remember way back when...Bears were perfect when they came to Miami...I remember Dan Marino rolling out to the right many times to make something happen in that game...Fins won...It was a great game...history made...
Ironic if Fins win, Pats lose...to protect their unbeaten season record.
As I life long dolphin fan, I advise you not to bet too much.

Since: Dec 07

West Palm Beach, FL.

#91 Dec 6, 2007
pancanfinfan wrote:
<quoted text> can't take this seriously...it comes out of NY. I'm sure there is some second guessing going on though and I'm an admitted supporter of Cam.
Weren't the Dolphins talking to Ron Wolf a few years ago about coming out of retirement? He wasn't interested from what I remember, but that was at least a few years ago. Sounds like an old story to me.

“The Best Is Yet To Come...”

Since: Jan 07

South Florida

#92 Dec 6, 2007
As far as coaches go, the best answer for the Dolphins was Jim Bates. The players responded to him -- and then Saban came in and screwed it all up. Now, Cam's trying to clean it all up.

Just like mistakes can ruin a game, mistakes can ruin a franchise. Jason is being a uniter, not a divider. At least ONE leader can say that.
patsfan

Hollywood, FL

#93 Dec 7, 2007
With the team headed to 0-16, I can't imagine what Jason T. must be thinking of Cam's coaching ability.

“Everything changes.”

Since: Nov 07

Hollywood, FL

#94 Dec 7, 2007
DannyBoy wrote:
Taylor's pause and lack of words speak volumes. I really like JT, but he's usually very straight about things he's passionate about. Just as the article says, he sounds like a politician. Find any WMD'S yet JT?
Actually, if anyone's done any media training here, I doubt it, a pause is actually recommended in order to gather your thoughts and make sure you say what you really want to say, rather than blurting out something you'll regret. Many speakers take a pause by taking a drink of water, clearing their thorats, repeating the question, or sometimes simply by taking a moment. Jason, obviously didn't have a glass of water on hand, so he took a moment, and now the media is trying to make something out of nothing...literally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trent Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
News NFL Playoffs Mark End of Kurt Warner's Career |... (Jan '10) Jan '10 nena 2
News Quarterback Kurt Warner decides to retire from ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Rita 1
News Warner brings end to stirring 12-year NFL career (Jan '10) Jan '10 ClassAct 2
News Rams Game Sunday Will Be Televised On FOX 2 (Nov '09) Nov '09 bil 2
News Rams Sell Out Of Home Opener Vs. Green Bay (Sep '09) Sep '09 40for60 7
News Rams quarterback Trent Green retires: report (Jun '09) Jun '09 bulldog3 1
More from around the web