Taylor maintains 'we're going to stic...

Taylor maintains 'we're going to stick together'

There are 85 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Dec 6, 2007, titled Taylor maintains 'we're going to stick together'. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Jason Taylor was quick to squash speculation that the Dolphins players are turning on one another.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Nitefin

Roanoke, VA

#2 Dec 6, 2007
Did I just read this right--- Muluarky in the booth? NO wonder this team is losing and the play calling is horrible. He couldn't coach a dog agility contest.

Since: Jun 07

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Dec 6, 2007
HAHA champion? NFC possibly, NFL? Get over yourself, why are you on this board? Don't you have to worry about winning the JV conference? Your a Dallas man? So i guess right next to your mural of Jerry Jones you have picture of Nathan Bedford Forest. Go catch a cow or complain about immigrants. Just stay out of boards you do not belong.

“A Unique Headline Goes Here”

Since: Nov 07

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#5 Dec 6, 2007
Taylor probably hates him.
2ND COMING

Saint Petersburg, FL

#6 Dec 6, 2007
829'4_X967

shh.fl

THE_CODE

SAVE_US.14X

2ND_COMING

IS_APPROACHING
Ronald

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Dec 6, 2007
Hope the Dolphins gain confidence and win the rest of the season, especially against the Patriots
PERSPECTIVE

Port Orange, FL

#8 Dec 6, 2007
If every player were as diplomatic as J.T.,the media would go nuts. Good job Jason. Even with his no answer answer , the writer tried to create a controversy and put words in his mouth.
West-Sider

Detroit, MI

#9 Dec 6, 2007
socalfinfan wrote:
<quoted text>In big D,,like in big diickkheads,shut the hell up fool,nobody in Miami or anyother FINFAN can give a sheet what Dallas fans think,the only big thing in texas is your stupidity.
You gotta admit 'SCFF', all the other crap aside, he nailed the part about Taylor !
Joaquin

Hialeah, FL

#10 Dec 6, 2007
Noteto JT and Dolfans..this is what rebuilding means. Winning is something you plan to do in the future, not now. Winning now hurts your draft status anyways. They need the #1 overall, and hopefully can trade down into multiple picks. the infusion of you talented players will help more than any "coaching change" This will take time. Real Question is...Is Randy Mueller good GM? I hope so.

“The Best Is Yet To Come...”

Since: Jan 07

South Florida

#12 Dec 6, 2007
mace taggert wrote:
oh really loser you'll never be a demarcus ware a real winner and soon
to be champion.also as far as thomas goes just quit dude.why put yourself trough the agony.forget these losing disillusional soft a** fanbase who don't know what a winner is.at least in big "d" we're realist as fans.see we have a super bowl championship team this season.and we have a qb that's for real unlike some has been on tv every sunday getting all of his overrated passing records broken.
yeah taylor keep stelaing $$$ loser and continue to let these loser
dolphins fans make you better than you really are.
Oh, STFU.
Scott Small

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Dec 6, 2007
Mace Taggert says, "oh really loser you'll never be a demarcus ware a real winner and soon
to be champion.also as far as thomas goes just quit dude.why put yourself trough the agony.forget these losing disillusional soft **** fanbase who don't know what a winner is.at least in big "d" we're realist as fans.see we have a super bowl championship team this season."
New England 42, "big d" 10 ... who's delusional?
cocoajoe

Saint Petersburg, FL

#14 Dec 6, 2007
I don't believe that Jason Taylor has ever, for better or worse, liked Cameron.
The "scrambled eggs" comment was the first one. Turned out he was right but you just don't put stuff like that out there.

And now this.....hardly a ringing endorsement is it?
Free Pass for JT

United States

#15 Dec 6, 2007
If JT wasn't the favorate son and an all-time dolphin great would some of his behavior be accepted this year???

He tackled more banners than Cowboys in week 2

He complained about visiting fans taking over Dolphin stadium a few weeks later

He said the Jets suck after they whipped him at home

He said what really bothers him is that people are actually rooting for the Phins to go 0-16

I get that he's frustrated, but I see these comments and actions as an erosion of professionalism and focus

I also think he gets a free pass from Phans because he is JT...what if Joey P were doing and saying things???

I'm curious as to how Dolfans see it...
Miami Taylor

Galt, CA

#16 Dec 6, 2007
I am a fan of Jason Taylor but if you remember how he played for like the first 8 games, you would not put much stock in what he said right now. Lets face it, he is not the same player that he normaly is, and he is not the same leader as he normaly is. I think him and cam never licked because Jason knows better. A great player, deals with what he is given and leads forward, not skate around things and cry like he has done this year.Jason needs to look beyond himself if he is going to be a leader on this team, not pissy because they are not winng. remember, most of the season he has cried about not winng, not because of the team, but for himself. He wants to leave the team, and has done and said everything to do that. Jason is on a different team this year, and it is called the "MiAMI Taylors."

Don Shula JR

United States

#17 Dec 6, 2007
mace taggert wrote:
to be champion.also as far as thomas goes just quit dude.why put yourself trough the agony.forget these losing disillusional soft a** fanbase who don't know what a winner is.at least in big "d" we're realist as fans.see we have a super bowl championship team this season.and we have a qb that's for real unlike some has been on tv every sunday getting all of his overrated passing records broken.
Isn't it amazing how a dallas idiot seemingly forgets that after the trplets left, you guys had quite a few years of being lousy, this is FINALLY the time the post-marino era begins, the organization has spent the last 7 years trying to band-aid the dolphins into contention and it doesn't work (see: Dan Snyder-Redskins)..the onlly true way is the way it is being done now...i fully expect another 4-5 years of mediocrity and being lousy before getting back to contending on a yearly basis, so unlike all the fair weather fans, i will still be there supporting MY team, if you dont want to be a part of it, dont, go be a bandwagon jumper...boy, it was just last season i heard and saw all the "new" chicago bear fans....where did they all go, o, i forgot, once you lose a few, you are supposed to change allegiance to a winning team, not in my book, pick y our team and stick with them through thick and thin. Most of you fair weather fans dont understand being a fan, its not always blue skies and championships..so either be a fan or dont. And, Mr dallas, in closing, dont get all excited because no one remembers who LOST the super bowl, and if you and new england get there as i predict, you WILL lose..and that my friend is a fact.
Aaron

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#18 Dec 6, 2007
mace taggert wrote:
Your "wonderful" team has no chance in the Super Bowl. You will lose regardless of which AFC team is in there.
john

Miami, FL

#19 Dec 6, 2007
Jason has played with many different coaches and he has excelled at every opportunity so I believe he can voice his opinion or his deflection of a opinion. Hang in their, you won't see a SB in your playing days but you may be remembered as playing on the WORST NFL TEAM in NFL history. Being that Jason is the NFL media face for the Dolphins you will be remembered longer than the idiot Cam. I wish the Miami Dolphins could have done you better, you deserve the best.
Carl

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#20 Dec 6, 2007
The team has to concentrate on rebuilding and not criticizing the coach
Christian

Hialeah, FL

#21 Dec 6, 2007
How can a player like a head coach who doesn't calls plays for his position. I think we should have made Capers the HC all along
Larry

West Palm Beach, FL

#22 Dec 6, 2007
His silence on the subject is deafening and, likewise, is his answer to the question.....
sra

Hialeah, FL

#25 Dec 6, 2007
I still think the Dolphins are a great team and will win this year. Some awfully close games this year. It's got to be extremely frustrating for the team. What it boils down to is this; I don't care who you put in at QB, if half of the passes that have been dropped this year were caught, we wouldn't be talking about this. Find someone that can catch a football and throw to them exclusively. Period. End of controversy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trent Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
News NFL Playoffs Mark End of Kurt Warner's Career |... (Jan '10) Jan '10 nena 2
News Quarterback Kurt Warner decides to retire from ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Rita 1
News Warner brings end to stirring 12-year NFL career (Jan '10) Jan '10 ClassAct 2
News Rams Game Sunday Will Be Televised On FOX 2 (Nov '09) Nov '09 bil 2
News Rams Sell Out Of Home Opener Vs. Green Bay (Sep '09) Sep '09 40for60 7
News Rams quarterback Trent Green retires: report (Jun '09) Jun '09 bulldog3 1
More from around the web