Dolphins' changing of the guards sinc...

Dolphins' changing of the guards since 2003

There are 4 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Aug 21, 2008, titled Dolphins' changing of the guards since 2003. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Miami Dolphins Message Board Due to overwhelming feedback, we've resurrected our Dolphins fan forum below.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

JWC85

Perkasie, PA

#1 Aug 22, 2008
A lot of dead weight there. Jamie Nails had one really good year and then got hurt and never returned to form.
SteFin

Windermere, FL

#2 Aug 22, 2008
Good Article! insights to players especially starters helps us fans see the person not just the player. I'd like to know more about Pennington than the obivoius or Vernon Carey's contract year.
Ram

Miami, FL

#3 Aug 22, 2008
Skolnick? Was there something REALLY good on TV last night? Maybe it was your old lady's birthday?(I mean no disrespect with the term I just don't know if you are married.) Not alot of work put in on this one.
Guard_On-the_Blo ck

West Palm Beach, FL

#4 Aug 22, 2008
And I hear the ridiculous comments made on these blogs, other forums, and even hear it on the radio about 'how easy it is to find OGs to play in the NFL'.

Absolutely insane thinking.

Just like I hear others comment on how easy it is to find WRs. More ridiculous ascertions. Usually it comes from fans of teams that have really WRs though, like Indy and NE.

I remember I used to think that way. Of course, that was when we had some guy who #13 and had two TOP NOTCH WRs named the Marks' Brothers.

Just goes to show, no position should be taken for granted in the NFL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travis Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs put S Page on IR, sign CB Daniels (Nov '09) Nov '09 leo from post oak 1
News BREAKDOWN: Dolphins key position battles (Aug '08) Aug '08 Steve 11
News Sparano mulling tight-end decision (Aug '08) Aug '08 JWC85 7
News Browns acquire defensive back from Dolphins (Aug '08) Aug '08 ryan 11
News Daniels sent to Cleveland for draft pick (Aug '08) Aug '08 Nick 6
News Miami Dolphins trade CB Daniels for undisclosed... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Tom Loy 4
News Miami Dolphins camp notebook (Aug '08) Aug '08 Zardki Wslinsu 15
More from around the web