Browns acquire defensive back from Dolphins

Aug 20, 2008 Read more: Akron Beacon Journal 11
Akron Law Caf: Gun Rights Spreading Like Wild Fire? The Heldenfiles: The Pajama Question Patrick McManamon: First and 10: How not to play a preseason game Browns Bulletin: Injury updates Cleveland Browns: ... Read more
f ralston

United States

#1 Aug 20, 2008
I have been a Browns fan since 1946.When are they going to start drafting down the road Ohio State guys?
Whoopty

Akron, OH

#2 Aug 20, 2008
After they win the Super Bowl 4 years in a row.
dawg

Cleveland, OH

#3 Aug 20, 2008
the browns are pathedic,pee-wee football has better players, they all should be embarris by their play.
Marrell

United States

#4 Aug 20, 2008
I'm not going to second guess anything Coach Bill Parcells is doing. The season has just started and The improvement that I have seen from this ball club is unbelieveable. Go FINS all the way.
Not exactly

Malvern, OH

#5 Aug 20, 2008
You should be embarris by your spelling.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#6 Aug 21, 2008
Gotta love parcells and company. Getting another draft pick for next year!
JoeB

Washington, DC

#7 Aug 21, 2008
I lived in FLA from 1979-2007 and watched the Dolphins a lot. Daniels was a "Saban" guy and did not perform very well.
Appraisit

Louisville, OH

#8 Aug 21, 2008
If the Browns were picking up a player from the Patriots, I'd be impressed...but a player from Miami's team of last year ? If it was Jason Taylor or Ted Ginn ...ok, two hometown boys who can still play....but, otherwise...not much to write about.......

Since: Aug 08

United States

#9 Aug 21, 2008
For cryin out loud, give the guy a chance would ya? What happen to all this "In Phil we trust" b u l l s h i t.

Wagon jumpers.
Nifong

Tuscarawas, OH

#10 Aug 21, 2008
Dumb move.
ryan

Springfield, MA

#11 Aug 22, 2008
JoeB wrote:
I lived in FLA from 1979-2007 and watched the Dolphins a lot. Daniels was a "Saban" guy and did not perform very well.
well what about his rookie year? he was one of their top guy in the secondary. he got hurt in preseason his second year and hasn't really had a chance to prove himself once healthy again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travis Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs put S Page on IR, sign CB Daniels (Nov '09) Nov '09 leo from post oak 1
News Dolphins' changing of the guards since 2003 (Aug '08) Aug '08 Guard_On-the_Block 4
News BREAKDOWN: Dolphins key position battles (Aug '08) Aug '08 Steve 11
News Sparano mulling tight-end decision (Aug '08) Aug '08 JWC85 7
News Daniels sent to Cleveland for draft pick (Aug '08) Aug '08 Nick 6
News Miami Dolphins trade CB Daniels for undisclosed... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Tom Loy 4
News Miami Dolphins camp notebook (Aug '08) Aug '08 Zardki Wslinsu 15
More from around the web