Raiders showing themselves to be up a...

Raiders showing themselves to be up and coming

There are 3 comments on the Silver And Black Pride story from May 22, 2013, titled Raiders showing themselves to be up and coming. In it, Silver And Black Pride reports that:

Reggie McKenzie has a plan and he is going off of it accordingly, step by step he is following right along.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver And Black Pride.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 May 22, 2013
good direction barely finally. they still have a ways to go. they still need to sign more experienced, cut downs, from waiver wire from other teams players to meet the 53 man roster. these players we have already really need to bond. part of every season thing. hopefully every player we get works his ass off for the team. we're still a spankin' brand new team! nobody really knows each other right. just hope we do better than expected.
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#2 May 23, 2013
up and coming is right. but don't expect a lot. everybody in media is complementing mckenzie on what he's doing and how he's doing and where we're going in the future. everything looks good but this year is all about forming a team. next year will be about making the right team and the next year after that will be about "seriously" competing. i gotta say, woodson will add a lot of help to where we would have been. the rookies we added in the draft. the helpand backup at (rb's) for dmac (in case?) and the competition of (qb's). the trenches are getting filled decently. they are the heart of the team.
good, not great!, not spectacular! but, good overalll.
RAIDERS 2013!!! good.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#3 May 25, 2013
Charles Woodson & Josh Cribbs were both good signings. I thought we were on the rise a few years ago until Al passed and the new regime took over. I hope that we are good enough this year to prove nay sayers wrong. Drafting a player with a huge health risk in round 1 this year really didn't prove much to me, so it will take on field performances to convince me other wise

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tracy Porter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Free Agency: Raiders work not done (Mar '14) Mar '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 4
News Raiders turn free agency focus to defense (Mar '14) Mar '14 TNS 2
News With Red Bryant gone, Raiders are running out o... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Freddy 12
News Raiders' Charles Woodson not ready to retire (Dec '13) Dec '13 The Autumn Wind 2
News Black Friday deals: Which Raiders on one-year d... (Nov '13) Dec '13 Wiraider 10
News Pryor has rough day in 24-20 loss to Giants (Nov '13) Nov '13 Flynnished 25
News Sims looks forward to facing Roethlisberger (Oct '13) Oct '13 The Autumn Wind 2
More from around the web