Report: Colts, Manning breaking up

Mar 6, 2012 Full story: SavannahNow 9

In this Feb. 7, 2010 file photo, Indianapolis Colts quarterback Peyton Manning reacts after throwing an interception to New Orleans Saints cornerback Tracy Porter who scored a 74-yard touchdown during the second half of the NFL Super Bowl XLIV football game in Miami.

Full Story
allen pittman

Naperville, IL

#1 Mar 6, 2012
I wish peton manning the best, but its time for a change so thats why jim had to do what he had to do , jim not going to take a chanse on peton getting hurt againe. Thats why most likely jim will be getting a fresh qb and i hope andrew will be a good qb for the colts.
allen pittman

Naperville, IL

#2 Mar 6, 2012
I really hate to see peyton go... Because hes been a big part of the colts for 14 yrs...it wont be the same with out number 18... Out there. But jims got to do is what he has to. And peyton knows that to. So jim wants to start over againe with a new qb.i just hope the next qb will be a good one. And its going to be andew luck and i hope hes going to be a good one.
Donovan

Enfield, IL

#3 Mar 6, 2012
Its so hard to see your hero go.I saw this day coming but to hear it is a whole new thing.I love the Colts and understand Jim's decision but man this is hard.However,this new kid IS good,we will just have to wait and see if he's NFL good,no,great b/c that is what his expectations are.While Manning will always be my hero just as Unitas was always my dad's we both still follow the Colts and will always bleed blue....who knows maybe my daughter will be sitting here posting about Luck in a similar regard 14 years from now
Donovan

Enfield, IL

#4 Mar 6, 2012
oh and did anyone see where the Saints got in trouble for some bounty rule going on in 09 and 10....take the trophy and give it to Peyton lol sorry just had to toss that in
Cotton

United States

#5 Mar 7, 2012
Tampons will help with heavy flow of bleeding blue....
carolyn

Connersville, IN

#6 Mar 7, 2012
can't bear to see him go - we love peyton and there is no one that can replace him - everyone is so upset that something couldn't be worked out. i will probably not be a colt fan anymore.
Gasman

United States

#7 Mar 7, 2012
It all makes me want to fart...
2and14andDONE

Johnston, RI

#8 Mar 7, 2012
Now that's Karma for ya'!
You poor neophytes.
http://www.sportscollectorsdigest.com/feature...
LMFAO!
Inkfarts

United States

#9 Mar 7, 2012
Fart tatoos...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tracy Porter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Free Agency: Raiders work not done (Mar '14) Mar '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 4
Raiders turn free agency focus to defense (Mar '14) Mar '14 TNS 2
With Red Bryant gone, Raiders are running out o... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Freddy 12
Raiders' Charles Woodson not ready to retire (Dec '13) Dec '13 The Autumn Wind 2
Black Friday deals: Which Raiders on one-year d... (Nov '13) Dec '13 Wiraider 10
Pryor has rough day in 24-20 loss to Giants (Nov '13) Nov '13 Flynnished 25
Sims looks forward to facing Roethlisberger (Oct '13) Oct '13 The Autumn Wind 2

Tracy Porter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE