Coach Allen Talks OTAs Week 2

Coach Allen Talks OTAs Week 2

There are 6 comments on the Raiders story from May 28, 2013, titled Coach Allen Talks OTAs Week 2. In it, Raiders reports that:

Coach Allen: Obviously, today going out there and practice, it was obvious we had a long weekend with Memorial Day weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Raiders.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#1 May 28, 2013
it's early still. can't wait till we get closer to the final roster. and of course from there on. BUT, still interesting. and honestly? i really ain't keeping up much as normal. maybe when players start to gain recognition for their performance. this year i think i just look forward to the season just because!
probably just because it's my team.
RAIDERS OF 2013!!!
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#2 May 29, 2013
They should be better this year OG.

Since: Jan 11

Phoenix, AZ

#3 May 29, 2013
I hope so. Our run blocking was the worst in the league last year.
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#4 May 29, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
right now i'm jealous of every team in the nfl. even the lowly browns and lions. probably because, even they, have a team put together. i know we will eventually get there it's just,,,,, i'm trying to get to know this team and their players, but i can't even talk about them cause they haven't played yet. or, even some of the vets here haven't played for us yet. who said it mckenzie? "it's like we have an expansion team" "quote unquote". so yeah, i'm just looking more forward for the season to start so that "I" can sort out this mess!(lol).
RAIDERS 2013!!!!
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#5 May 29, 2013
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>right now i'm jealous of every team in the nfl. even the lowly browns and lions. probably because, even they, have a team put together. i know we will eventually get there it's just,,,,, i'm trying to get to know this team and their players, but i can't even talk about them cause they haven't played yet. or, even some of the vets here haven't played for us yet. who said it mckenzie? "it's like we have an expansion team" "quote unquote". so yeah, i'm just looking more forward for the season to start so that "I" can sort out this mess!(lol).
RAIDERS 2013!!!!
You got some good players...now go raid other team's waiver wires trying to sneak playas through to the practice squad

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#6 May 29, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You got some good players...now go raid other team's waiver wires trying to sneak playas through to the practice squad
you know what sucks? besides tebow, is that i'm the one who's supposed to have that team spirit for my team!(lol).
RAIDERS 2013!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tracy Porter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Free Agency: Raiders work not done (Mar '14) Mar '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 4
News Raiders turn free agency focus to defense (Mar '14) Mar '14 TNS 2
News With Red Bryant gone, Raiders are running out o... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Freddy 12
News Raiders' Charles Woodson not ready to retire (Dec '13) Dec '13 The Autumn Wind 2
News Black Friday deals: Which Raiders on one-year d... (Nov '13) Dec '13 Wiraider 10
News Pryor has rough day in 24-20 loss to Giants (Nov '13) Nov '13 Flynnished 25
News Sims looks forward to facing Roethlisberger (Oct '13) Oct '13 The Autumn Wind 2
More from around the web