Philadelphia Eagles' concerns as free...

Philadelphia Eagles' concerns as free agent market opens

There are 6 comments on the The Morning Call story from Feb 25, 2009, titled Philadelphia Eagles' concerns as free agent market opens. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Any hopes the Eagles had that their late-season success/NFC Championship Game appearance would quell offseason speculation were dashed in recent days and weeks by several events.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

stud

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2009
they will still stink===
BushWasRight

Springfield, VA

#2 Feb 25, 2009
the eagles have a LOSING history. Many sports analysts have said that they will not win a Super Bowl as long as fatso and mcCRAPP are there... they have a losing formula and I am very glad they are back again next year! The toilet of philly deserves them both!!
Joe Friday

Slatington, PA

#3 Feb 25, 2009
Next year is their year!!! We have heard that before havent we. Lets give McNabb another chance, old, cant move anymore, but lets keep Kolb "The future", sitting around getting paid to do nothing and getting no playtime while getting old as well. When will they learn.
tired of next year

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Feb 25, 2009
If we only played the third quarter we would have something. Too many big mac's for D-mac cause he can't play more then 15 min without getting tired.......
BOB

Allentown, PA

#5 Feb 25, 2009
Kolb hasn't shown me anything to indicate that he would be an improvement over McNabb next season. I'll take my chances with him next year. However, he better realize that with 5 starters unsigned past Friday, Free Agent signing starting and the college draft coming up, an extension for a guy with 2 years left is not a priority. Get over yourself. Stay out of the front office McNabb and go to the gym.
Martin

Plano, TX

#6 Feb 26, 2009
I understand the sentiments being sallied forth by these other folks....but let's face it....McNabb CAN'T do it all by himself!! The Eagles management needs to get him some help in the areas of running back, wideouts, & O-line. With proper protection, receivers db's MUST respect, a REAL run threat, I imagine the team would be able to win the BIG ONE!! C'mon Eagles management, let's DO something positive for a change & give us fans the World Championship we so rightly deserve!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tra Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Philadelphia Eagles 2009 Predictions: 13-3 Reco... (Sep '09) Sep '09 fffd 1
News Jaguars hope to shut down Vick in his return to... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Blow my Dice 2
News Bills agree to trade Peters to Eagles (Aug '09) Aug '09 BillsNews 1
News Philadelphia Eagles' Owner Jeff Lurie Should Go (Apr '09) Aug '09 Bob R 4
News NY Giants-Philadelphia Eagles: By the Numbers i... (Jun '09) Jun '09 ChaosOnion 1
News Eagles and Pittsburgh's McCoy: Eagles pick Univ... (May '09) May '09 funny 2
News Jaguars veterans can't help looking over their ... (May '09) May '09 Shocked 1
More from around the web