Philadelphia Eagles' Owner Jeff Lurie Should Go

Mar 8, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Associated Content

Jeff Lurie is now officially the second most hated and despised individual in the eyes of Philadelphia Eagles sports fan.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Aug 14, 2009
Michael Ames

King Of Prussia, PA

#1 Apr 2, 2009
Pay up the 8 million dollars you PRI-K........ YOU GOT BALLS and it's about time they are cut off.......
...thanks for all of the some what good times.
The dogs of the USA

Camden, NJ

#2 Aug 14, 2009
Something to remember most NFL players own dogs about 98 percent of them. Vic if I were you I watch my offence line think they might miss a few blocks!! Jeff I will hit you were it hurst in your pocket, a very large group is froming and our intention is to contact everyone of your sponsers and tell them we will no longer deal with there companys if they contintue to deal with you!!!
DOWHATITDO2U2

Byron Center, MI

#3 Aug 14, 2009
The dogs of the USA wrote:
Something to remember most NFL players own dogs about 98 percent of them. Vic if I were you I watch my offence line think they might miss a few blocks!! Jeff I will hit you were it hurst in your pocket, a very large group is froming and our intention is to contact everyone of your sponsers and tell them we will no longer deal with there companys if they contintue to deal with you!!!
Yeah right. Forming? As in just now getting started? You crybabies had the past 2.5 years or more to do something and you didn't so just stop it.

Don't hate - celebrate - congratulate!
Bob R

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 14, 2009
I was saddened to hear about the recent signing of convicted animal killer, Michael Vick, to the Philadelphia Eagles. While I have been for over 20 years now, I can no longer continue to support the team I once loved. As you know, Michael Vick and others, strangled, hung, shot and drowned dogs. He trained them to be killers and rip each other to shreds. Dogs that couldn’t perform up to standard were thrown away like a piece of trash. Even though he did serve jail time and pay for fines, it’s still no excuse, and letting him continue to make millions of dollars is just disgraceful. Andy Reid was quoted as saying,“everyone deserves a second chance”, but some of those poor dogs didn’t get to have a second chance. Your Organization should be ashamed. By signing him, you are just as guilty as he is and you might as well have killed those dogs yourself.

I know others feel the same as I and will no longer continue to support the Philadelphia Eagles. I hope the Organization loses money and support over this and realizes that they made a huge mistake by signing him. I’m sure this letter will be buried under a pile of trash, just like Michael Vick’s dead dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tra Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philadelphia Eagles 2009 Predictions: 13-3 Reco... (Sep '09) Sep '09 fffd 1
Jaguars hope to shut down Vick in his return to... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Blow my Dice 2
Bills agree to trade Peters to Eagles (Aug '09) Aug '09 BillsNews 1
NY Giants-Philadelphia Eagles: By the Numbers i... (Jun '09) Jun '09 ChaosOnion 1
Eagles and Pittsburgh's McCoy: Eagles pick Univ... (May '09) May '09 funny 2
Jaguars veterans can't help looking over their ... (May '09) May '09 Shocked 1
All-Pro tackle Peters fits the bill for the Eagles (Apr '09) Apr '09 AtownBrown 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Tra Thomas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••