Bills agree to trade Peters to Eagles

Bills agree to trade Peters to Eagles

There are 1 comment on the The Philadelphia Tribune story from Apr 18, 2009, titled Bills agree to trade Peters to Eagles. In it, The Philadelphia Tribune reports that:

BUFFALO, N.Y. a ' The Buffalo Bills agreed to trade left tackle Jason Peters to the Philadelphia Eagles rather than risk another offseason holdout from their disgruntled two-time Pro Bowl player.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Philadelphia Tribune.

“All the news fit to print”

Since: Apr 08

Orchard Park, NY originally

#1 Aug 23, 2009
Bye Bye overrated player. You could not stay healthy for season and likely same thing will occur for Eagles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tra Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Philadelphia Eagles 2009 Predictions: 13-3 Reco... (Sep '09) Sep '09 fffd 1
News Jaguars hope to shut down Vick in his return to... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Blow my Dice 2
News Philadelphia Eagles' Owner Jeff Lurie Should Go (Apr '09) Aug '09 Bob R 4
News NY Giants-Philadelphia Eagles: By the Numbers i... (Jun '09) Jun '09 ChaosOnion 1
News Eagles and Pittsburgh's McCoy: Eagles pick Univ... (May '09) May '09 funny 2
News Jaguars veterans can't help looking over their ... (May '09) May '09 Shocked 1
News All-Pro tackle Peters fits the bill for the Eagles (Apr '09) Apr '09 AtownBrown 1
More from around the web