QB Tony Romo Out Up To 4 Weeks With Injury

Oct 13, 2008 Read more: KNBC Los Angeles 15
The Dallas Cowboys will have to rebound from Sunday's loss without quarterback Tony Romo . Read more
jjj

Fallbrook, CA

#1 Oct 13, 2008
Kobe played all year with a messed up pinkie and took his team to the NBA Finals. He also used that messed up pinkie to play in the Olympics.

Please Mr. Jessica Simpson, stay out of the nail salon.

What a joke!
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 14, 2008
Kobe also sucks...ask Boston
David

United States

#3 Oct 14, 2008
jjj wrote:
Kobe played all year with a messed up pinkie and took his team to the NBA Finals. He also used that messed up pinkie to play in the Olympics.
Please Mr. Jessica Simpson, stay out of the nail salon.
What a joke!
Kobe scored in Colorado too.
CHCG

United States

#4 Oct 14, 2008
Cowboyfansince75 wrote:
Kobe also sucks...ask Boston
And OJ is innocent - ask OJ.
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 14, 2008
And the Cowboys are the best - ask any "Cowboy" fan.

What a joke.
CHCG

United States

#6 Oct 14, 2008
Cowboyfansince75 wrote:
And the Cowboys are the best - ask any "Cowboy" fan.
What a joke.
Exactly!!

“Send 'em back, kids & all !!”

Since: Feb 08

Huntington Beach, CA

#7 Oct 14, 2008
Jeez .. can these guys never learn from the mistakes of the others? You have a stellar career offered to you on a silver platter. Leave that Simpson chick alone dude. She's toxic. She's a curse. Not that I care about the Cowboys and Tony Homo ... but it's just sad to see a career destroyed by an airheaded orifice. That's what "escorts" are for bro.
David

United States

#8 Oct 14, 2008
drewski969 wrote:
Jeez .. can these guys never learn from the mistakes of the others? You have a stellar career offered to you on a silver platter. Leave that Simpson chick alone dude. She's toxic. She's a curse. Not that I care about the Cowboys and Tony ****... but it's just sad to see a career destroyed by an airheaded orifice. That's what "escorts" are for bro.
Jessica Simposon reminds me of a bumpersticker I once read, to paraphrase:

No matter how hot she is, how badly you want her, somewhere, some guy getting is tired of putting up with her stupid sh!t.

Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#10 Oct 15, 2008
Just a reminder...

Last Game
Oct 12 at Arizona Cardinals,
Lost 30-24
David

United States

#11 Oct 15, 2008
bill wrote:
David of AZ .. Too bad it ain't you .. Retired fart-head with a 48 1/2 inch waist hoping to get some from some young tourists but they just ignore you .. Try Buena Park Police Department Vice Dicketive .. This out of shape, shave-head a..ss.hole, no doubt a disgrace to the Department, probably wants a break from young kids .. and you fit right in .. f..aggot wonder ..
bILL!!!!
Where have you been? Thought you were mad at me or something, found you hiding here on a sports thread, funny thing, isn't it? You and sports I mean, just funny that's all.
I would imagine you'd be about as happy as a blind kwear in a weeny factory if you could be the towel boy at the Dallas Cowboy gymn/shower room, you know rubbing on the Ben-Gay lotion to the private parts of other towel boys, handwashing the jockstraps of those big beafy men, dropping the soap everyday. You know what? One of the jailers at the Buena Park City Jail said they got tired of you dropping the soap everyday when you were there doing time for bicycle seat sniffing, so they bought you your own 'Soap on a Rope', and you tied the darned thing to your ankle! Is that true bill? Kinda sounds a little like you, you're a funny type of guy, bill. Anyway, don't be a stranger, come around anytime you want, we all think you're a funny guy, we just need to be careful around you, that's all.

“Send 'em back, kids & all !!”

Since: Feb 08

Huntington Beach, CA

#12 Oct 15, 2008
bill wrote:
David of AZ .. Too bad it ain't you .. Retired fart-head with a 48 1/2 inch waist hoping to get some from some young tourists but they just ignore you .. Try Buena Park Police Department Vice Dicketive .. This out of shape, shave-head a..ss.hole, no doubt a disgrace to the Department, probably wants a break from young kids .. and you fit right in .. f..aggot wonder ..
Geez bill .. you actaully go down on your grandmother with that mouth?
David

United States

#13 Oct 15, 2008
Pssst! bill! There's a 'Molester get 1330 years' thread, I'd lay low if I were you, you don't want to be recognized, do you?
Cowgirls

AOL

#14 Oct 15, 2008
Bill, I saw you with Chris Hansen on TV...just sick.
bill

Smithtown, NY

#15 Jan 29, 2012
drewski969:
Geez bill .. you actaully go down on your grandmother with that mouth?
Are you and David "doing it?",,, I mean friends?
bill

Smithtown, NY

#16 Jan 29, 2012
David wrote:
<quoted text>
bILL!!!!
Where have you been? Thought you were mad at me or something, found you hiding here on a sports thread, funny thing, isn't it? You and sports I mean, just funny that's all.
I would imagine you'd be about as happy as a blind kwear in a weeny factory if you could be the towel boy at the Dallas Cowboy gymn/shower room, you know rubbing on the Ben-Gay lotion to the private parts of other towel boys, handwashing the jockstraps of those big beafy men, dropping the soap everyday. You know what? One of the jailers at the Buena Park City Jail said they got tired of you dropping the soap everyday when you were there doing time for bicycle seat sniffing, so they bought you your own 'Soap on a Rope', and you tied the darned thing to your ankle! Is that true bill? Kinda sounds a little like you, you're a funny type of guy, bill. Anyway, don't be a stranger, come around anytime you want, we all think you're a funny guy, we just need to be careful around you, that's all.
sports thread???? what is that????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Romo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now You See It: Non-profit helps boy meet Tony ... Mar 25 BradyBonerz 2
News Tony Romo On Jimmy Kimmel: 'I Do Not Like' The ... Mar 20 Fumbleina Romo 1
News Cowboys move on with question of future of Murr... Jan '15 Just Queer Money 8
News Packers set to face Cowboys in Green Bay for NF... Jan '15 Patriots are Sailors 4
News Romo, Witten enjoy happy ending, but will Cowbo... Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Murray sets new NFL rushing record Jan '15 Playoff Weather 19
News Redskins Upset the Cowboys in Dallas 20-17 in O... Nov '14 FlatulenceFred 7
More from around the web