Aftermath Entertainment

Poway, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

BashoreProductions.com coming soon! We just signed this guy, Bashore....he's too legit to quit!
spitalia65

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2007

Did you say Go Philly?????... The Masters of the CHOKE... Donavan McNabb "The Rehab" Maybe if he did a little less commercials with his mama and practiced a lil more then he may win the big one... Thats right Philly has never one the big one huh!!!! Probably one of the most talented teams that have ever Choked on a continous basis. Philly Sucks
DATSYUK FAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2007

TONY ROMO Go TO XXXX wrote:
HIM AND HIS GIRLFREIND BOTH SUCK THAT MONKEY LOOKIN PUtang CHOKES on parcells balls AND HE SUCKS
you know tony dating Carie underwood
the poplar country music singer
so tony and Carie do not suck
DATSYUK FAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2007

anthonY wrote:
WHO IS ROMOS GIRLFRIEND?
carrie underwood
JOHNNY CASIAS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2007

THE BOY'S WILL MAKE IT TO POSTSEASON THIS YEAR AND WILL WIN NEXT SUPERBOWL CHAMPS
datsyuk fan

Howell, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2007

JOHNNY CASIAS wrote:
THE BOY'S WILL MAKE IT TO POSTSEASON THIS YEAR AND WILL WIN NEXT SUPERBOWL CHAMPS
yes dallas will the big one in few years tony rom o as qb and carrie underwood at half time when dallas is in the supper bowl
Tony Freakin Romo

Grapevine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

ROMO FAN

Kenner, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

Hell Yeah!!! What a difference a season makes.
The Boys have crushed the competition this season.
4-0 Baby! I am anxious to see how many fans who downed Romo will now get on the ROMO-Bandwagon. Clearly this man is very talented. The 'Boys have 'gelled' this year and it will be a great season. WIll they go all the Way? Dont know but it will be fun watching, which is what it is all about. GO ROMO!!! GO COWBOYS!!!
ROMO FAN

Kenner, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

Mc Nabb got blisters on his hands last night from picking his butt up off the ground so many times last night. HA HA. I cant wait til we play the giants and eagles again. They cant hang with the 'New and Improved''Boys. How about Romo's 60+ yd. run for 4 yds. Hilarious. The guy is slick. I bet Rams fans were sick. Sort of feel sorry for them........Well kinda...well not really. GO 'Boys!!!!
Impressed with Romo

Lewisville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2007

TONY ROMO Go TO XXXX wrote:
CHANGE HIS NAME TO TONY HOMO
As usual, Eagles fans show their complete lack of class...

“ME ”

Since: Jan 07

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2007

This upcoming Monday Night The COWBOYS will tame the Lil Bills and then tha Big D TEST will come down to wipping the Spying ass Patriots!!!!!COWBOYS FOR EVER ESE!!!!!!!!!!WE WILL WE MUST BEAT THE DOUBLE NOT NOT SPYS1!!!!!!!!!!
EJV

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2008

I'm the biggest cowboys fan, but these losses to Pittsburg and Baltimore have torn my heart out of my chest. Tony Romo is killing me with his careless play. Has anyone told him that you can't turn the ball over. Either he's fumbling, throwing interceptions or not even ready for snaps. This team has no discipline, stupid penaties at the worst times. In a game to honor Texas Stadium with all those greats watching to play like they did was heart breaking. You give up back to back touchdowns on the first play. In all my years watching football I have never seen that happened and we all knew they were going to run. They do not capitalize on opportunities that's why they are not winning big games.
ilovetonyromo

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

TONY ROMO is amazing and so are the dallas cowboys.
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE
Tony romo

Orland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

I suck so bad

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••