tony romo sucks
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TONY ROMO Go TO XXXX

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2007
HIM AND HIS GIRLFREIND BOTH SUCK THAT MONKEY LOOKIN PUtang CHOKES on parcells balls AND HE SUCKS
TONY ROMO Go TO XXXX

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2007
GO PHILLY
TONY ROMO Go TO XXXX

United States

#3 Jan 6, 2007
CHANGE HIS NAME TO TONY HOMO
John

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2007
Yea, would have been nice if Tony could have held on to the ball and the boys got the field goal. But how many times did he hit the receivers in the hands? And how many pass interference calls were made against the boys. This loss was a team effort!
Romo Fan

AOL

#5 Jan 6, 2007
WHOA PA dude! Why do you even care about Romo or the Cowboys? There were many factors contributing to tonights loss. How about when the ball hit TO right square in the stomach and he couldn't even catch it? Maybe you have a little jealousy going on where Romo is concerned. It sure is funny to me that someone in PA would be so wrapped up in what the quarter back of the DALLAS COWBOYS is doing! GET A LIFE!
a bet with the cow girls

United States

#6 Jan 7, 2007
I had a bet and i needed to break even thats why haha now i know don't ever bet on the cowgirls Ill i have to say is CHOKE
JASON J

Mechanicsville, VA

#7 Jan 24, 2007
The entire Dallas Cowboys team suck....I am shame to admit that I am a fan....
chris

Dallas, TX

#9 Jan 27, 2007
im sorry about what i said
Garrett

Baltimore, MD

#10 Jan 28, 2007
Tony Romo go To xxxx, wow u have no life or dick
Angela

Scranton, PA

#11 Jan 29, 2007
You guys are ridiculous. Yeah it sucks what happend at the end of the game but he is the quarteback that got us there. Plus it defintely was a team effort loss. The game shouldn't have come down to a field goal, if the receivers would caught the football or if the Cowboys would stop taking so many stupid penalties, it was a problem all season. You can not blame the Tony Romo for everything. He stepped up in a big way during the regular season and he will come back next season stronger and better and make all you asses eat your words. And I am from New Jersey and PHILLY SUCKS. Donavan McNabb the most overrated quarterback in Football just ask Jeff Garcia!:)
Dezohn

United States

#12 Jan 30, 2007
TONY ROMO Go TO XXXX wrote:
GO PHILLY
Screw Philidalphea they suck ****
Dezohn

United States

#13 Jan 30, 2007
Dallas is the best team that there has ever been
trever allen

Baldwinsville, NY

#14 Feb 2, 2007
yo what the momo is wrong with u people he won more than bledsoe
trever allen

Baldwinsville, NY

#15 Feb 2, 2007
phiLLY sucks your mom,
Tony Romo Fan

United States

#16 Feb 2, 2007
All you guys that hate Romo and the Dallas Cowboys can go to hell...even though the last game sucked it wasn't his fault!...how you like it if all that pressure was on you??? I don't care what anybody says about him i still like him...Well Jason if you don't like them why do you call yourself a fan in the first place???Its fans like you that SUCK!!!! The cowboys should get let TO go...he can't catch a football for shit...
Tony Homo Eats his lard

Madison, WI

#17 Feb 3, 2007
Tony Homo is so dumb he blew everything in the playoffs.And that new Cowboys stadium i hope burns down.Plus the dallas Cowboys suck so bad they make the raiders look like heroes, and wats up with there americas team there more like americas screw up.REDSKINS RULE!!!!!!!!!!
Leon Gonzalez

Beaverton, OR

#19 Feb 4, 2007
I'm a big cowboy fan so all you mfs [email protected]#$%^&*(up WE HAVE 5 SUPERBOWL RINGS SO get your [email protected]#$%^&*(t togheter
Tony Romo Fan

United States

#20 Feb 5, 2007
Yeah they are my faviort team to Dallas Cowboys all they way....i don't quit on them like all the so called fans out there....I think they can make it....HA HA HA HA THE REDSKINS HA HA HA THEY ONLY WON FIVE GAMES THIS SEASON HA HA HA HA WHEN THEY WERE BUSY LOSING DALLAS WON NINE GAMES....THATS BETTER THAN FIVE......HA HA HA HA THANKS A LOT WHO EVER PUT THAT..HA HA I NEEDED THAT :)
ryan daly

Saint Petersburg, FL

#21 Feb 5, 2007
tony romo is the best QB for dallas
ryan

Saint Petersburg, FL

#22 Feb 5, 2007
the dallas cowboys have a great team they just need a better head coach

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Romo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Packers legend Brett Favre reveals he wanted to... Oct '17 Phart Raiders 3
News Texas Legislature fetes former Cowboys quarterb... (May '17) May '17 Texas phart 3
News Tony Romo's Cowboys career ends with one of his... (Apr '17) Apr '17 CareerPharrts 2
News Ex-NFL star Michael Irvin investigated in sex b... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Case Phart 4
News Owens could have done so much more (Jun '11) Feb '17 Fart Proudly 20
News Top surprises, disappointments midway through N... (Nov '16) Feb '17 Midwaypharts 2
News Why Tony Romo won't let Jerry Jones keep him on... (Jan '17) Jan '17 ArthurPharts 10
More from around the web