LT: Chance to win, live in N.Y. why I joined Jets

Full story: ABC News 25
LaDainian Tomlinson wants to cap his career with a Super Bowl ring. He believes the New York Jets can help him deliver on that dream. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
charger mark

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Mar 16, 2010
oh so much fun for a back up running back
Bullfarts

United States

#2 Mar 25, 2010
LaDainian Tomlinson wants to cap his career with a Super Bowl ring. He believes the New York Jets can help him deliver on that dream

Good job Norv Turner you choke artist
scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

#3 Mar 26, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
LaDainian Tomlinson wants to cap his career with a Super Bowl ring. He believes the New York Jets can help him deliver on that dream
Good job Norv Turner you choke artist
norv turner's the choker??? marty and kaeding are the real chokers.
go chargers.

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

#4 Mar 27, 2010
only bad thing for the jets is LT wont be a factor in helping them get to the superbowl. he isnt half as tough as thomas jones and the jets will be looking at the other rb's to take over the load by the third game of the season. LT got by with his speedy cut abilities but those days are long gone and he is just an average back with decent speed. Id take any young rb fresh out of college over LT all day

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#5 Mar 27, 2010
bulldog3 wrote:
only bad thing for the jets is LT wont be a factor in helping them get to the superbowl. he isnt half as tough as thomas jones and the jets will be looking at the other rb's to take over the load by the third game of the season. LT got by with his speedy cut abilities but those days are long gone and he is just an average back with decent speed. Id take any young rb fresh out of college over LT all day
YOU ARE SO WRONG, HE WILL THRIVE. A great athlete with a chip on his shoulder in a run happy game-THE BEST O-LINE IN FOOTBALL. LT IS GONNA BE the 2006 LT. Bet.

jacksonville beach, FL

#6 Mar 27, 2010
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE SO WRONG, HE WILL THRIVE. A great athlete with a chip on his shoulder in a run happy game-THE BEST O-LINE IN FOOTBALL. LT IS GONNA BE the 2006 LT. Bet.
wow a LT fan i see. wishful thinking my friend. he'll be lucky to be starting by mid season

jacksonville beach, FL

#7 Mar 27, 2010
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE SO WRONG, HE WILL THRIVE. A great athlete with a chip on his shoulder in a run happy game-THE BEST O-LINE IN FOOTBALL. LT IS GONNA BE the 2006 LT. Bet.
he will thrive on the sidelines watching the other stars make big plays. then when they are a yard away from the enzone they will hand off to LT for a very short easy touchdown. My grandpa could do that and he lost his legs in korea

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#8 Mar 27, 2010
bulldog3 wrote:
<quoted text>
wow a LT fan i see. wishful thinking my friend. he'll be lucky to be starting by mid season
Not a LT fan huh? He is a FOOTBALL player Sir. With a lot left still. Imagine any back running behind that line!!! Hands down the best O-line in the league, maybe on the planet. Korea huh? GOD BLESS-MUCH RESPECT BULLDOG3. BUT YOU ARE WRONG1
scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

#9 Mar 27, 2010
erie-vike fan wrote:
so what's the bet?

<NOT GOING TO HAPPEN>

LT has been done for two years. same with cromartie...

jacksonville beach, FL

#10 Mar 27, 2010
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>Not a LT fan huh? He is a FOOTBALL player Sir. With a lot left still. Imagine any back running behind that line!!! Hands down the best O-line in the league, maybe on the planet. Korea huh? GOD BLESS-MUCH RESPECT BULLDOG3. BUT YOU ARE WRONG1
dude youre way too easy - i was hoping he would sign with the vikes and he didnt so im just talking trash about the guy. BUT, i will see how he does behind that offensive line you say is going to be the best in the league, then we will talk about LT still being what he used to be. we shall see. i honestly dont think the jets will have even close to the success they had last season so LT being there is a very moot point. no SB for LT and more disappointment for the man who THINKS he is still the best. funny stuff
Bullfarts

United States

#11 Mar 29, 2010
Vikings not reaching the Super Bowl with the "great" Favre

Funny stuff
Mark Q

Miami, FL

#12 Apr 3, 2010
scsuperchargers wrote:
<quoted text>
norv turner's the choker??? marty and kaeding are the real chokers.
go chargers.
I agree 100% with you at the time Marty was fired I thought big mistake but I feel it was the correct move. LT has no chance to win he might even be the bad seed on the jets. LT is just a name draw for the fans and his abilty to fall down when he not even touch will drive the Jets fans crazy. He can get to the open field but the worms with trip him up.
Bullfarts

United States

#13 Apr 5, 2010
Worms made Favre choke in the NFC Championship games

Again

jacksonville beach, FL

#14 Apr 5, 2010
if it was worms that was the good tequila they were puttin down before the game. good thing they had already cashed their checks for throwing the game. gotta love the nfl.
Bullfarts

United States

#15 Apr 6, 2010
Throwing a chokefest you mean
scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

#16 Apr 6, 2010
Mark Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100% with you at the time Marty was fired I thought big mistake but I feel it was the correct move. LT has no chance to win he might even be the bad seed on the jets. LT is just a name draw for the fans and his abilty to fall down when he not even touch will drive the Jets fans crazy. He can get to the open field but the worms with trip him up.
it's refreshing to see someone making sense on these boards. i can tell that you've actually WATCHED LT the past two seasons unlike many of these other fools who haven't seen LT since his ESPN highlights from 2006.

go chargers.
scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

#17 Apr 6, 2010
& yes, marty could not get it done when it mattered...

where the hell is schottenheimer anyway? if he was even half as great as the idiots claim, then why isn't he a head coach right now???
Bullfarts

United States

#18 Apr 7, 2010
Some ask the same about playoff choker Norv Turner
Mark Q

Hialeah, FL

#19 Apr 7, 2010
scsuperchargers wrote:
<quoted text>
it's refreshing to see someone making sense on these boards. i can tell that you've actually WATCHED LT the past two seasons unlike many of these other fools who haven't seen LT since his ESPN highlights from 2006.
go chargers.
I agree it pain me to say LT is not the same he is just not. Thanks for the comments .... I can also tell not because you agree with me that you are a true Chargers fan and football fan. You see it for what is not for something you think it should be.
scsuperchargers

Garden Grove, CA

#20 Apr 8, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
Some ask the same about playoff choker Norv Turner
turner is 3-4 in the postseason as the chargers coach. marty won ZERO, drew brees won ZERO... turner holds the all-time leading winning percentage of any chargers coach in history.

critics tend to easily forget that norv was the head coach of the awful raiders and the hopeless redskins years back.

give him his due respect...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Belcher tragedy shocks NFL community (Dec '12) Dec '12 Osama 10
NFL Rumors: New York Jets May Attempt to Re-Sig... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Laughing Bear Fan 3
Ragged play, free agency frenzy ahead for NFL (Jul '11) Jul '11 Betterfarts 6
Will NFL playbooks be shorter next season? Beli... (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
NFL players not concerned about loss of unity (May '11) May '11 Frank W 1
Could the Jets bite on Asomugha? (Feb '10) Mar '10 Bullfarts 7
Is he married? (May '09) Jun '09 TRich1Fan 4
More from around the web