Bearcats pounce on last chance | BuckeyeXtra

Only in magical seasons does this kind of stuff happen. So when the break No. 5 Cincinnati waited for all game finally came with 96 seconds left, the Bearcats had every confidence they'd seize the opportunity. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Luckeye Larry

Maineville, OH

#21 Dec 7, 2009
UC will destroy Florida something that OSU will never be able to do, and be crowned the King of Ohio football! and don't ever forget you can't spell Buckeye State without UC!!!
Bucktarded

Maineville, OH

#22 Dec 7, 2009
Naplescat wrote:
THEEEEEE CITY COLLEGE OF COLUMBUS has a bowl record of 18 wins and 22 losses.Cannot wait to see what Oregon does to them.
OSU will get destroyed, then all their redneck fans will be sucking on each others thumbs!!!!
Bucktarded

Maineville, OH

#23 Dec 7, 2009
casey d jax fl wrote:
<quoted text> WE will see in 2012. Another Buckeye victory. Dont forget bearcat fan it was Mark Dantonio the Bucks d cordinator that got the bus rolling before kelly. That built in advantage was decades of excellent by Ohio State. If UC would have got there head out of there butt years ago they could have had the same sucess as OSU. And please dont compare kelly to Tressel. Tressl has coached and won way more big games than kelly. Also im sorry to burst your bubble but playing in the big east is no where close to being on the same level as playing in The Big Ten.
Big east basketball is the best conference in the nation, Tressel has flopped and floundered in BCS games, I see no reason why this will be any different.
MASSILLON BUCKEYE

Massillon, OH

#24 Dec 7, 2009
Naplescat wrote:
THEEEEEE CITY COLLEGE OF COLUMBUS has a bowl record of 18 wins and 22 losses.Cannot wait to see what Oregon does to them.
Ba-bye, Pussycats!
Florida is going to punk you back to Division 1 AA where you belong.
I was praying for the Florida - Cincinnatta matchup, and low and behold my prayer was answered.
You should have lost to WVU AND Pitt, so what do you think a pissed-off Tebow is going to do to his new pussycat prison bitches????
Cracking on the Buckeyes is the only defense mechanism in knowing you have a real ass-whipping coming.
BETTER STOCK UP ON THAT ANAL CREAM.
MASSILLON BUCKEYE

Massillon, OH

#25 Dec 7, 2009
CalBuckeye wrote:
go bearcats! true ohioians will be pulling for you guys! beat the gators
True Ohioans "WOULD HAVE" probably pulled for UC to beat Florida, but True Ohioans/True Buckeye fans have had to hear nothing but bull**** from these UC pukeheads for about a month now (on Buckeye Blog sites) about how they are the nation's elite and Ohio's new team of choice.

Pu-lease! Are you serious Cal Buckeye??? I hope it's 70-6 Florida, although I couldn't get that lucky.

The Big Yeast is all about scoring, and the defenses are crap. No defense spells a major exposure of the wanna-be new Ohio team..........Cincinnatta!
MASSILLON BUCKEYE

Massillon, OH

#26 Dec 7, 2009
Luckeye Larry wrote:
UC will destroy Florida something that OSU will never be able to do, and be crowned the King of Ohio football! and don't ever forget you can't spell Buckeye State without UC!!!
You're a friggin' joke, and so is you pretender contenders. GO GATORS!!!!

I hope they stomp a mudhole in your pussycat foreheads, you wannabes.

You will NEVER EVER, AND I SAY EVER (AGAIN) be Ohio's team. Quit kidding yourself, jerkoff!

Now back to your Kitty Closet with your lotion and tissue box.
MASSILLON BUCKEYE

Massillon, OH

#27 Dec 7, 2009
Bearcat Fan wrote:
UC would beat OSU because Kelly's a better coach than Tressel. If Kelly stays at UC, we'll see this happen on the field in 2012. Tressel wins because of the resources and built-in advantages he has at OSU. He's not capable of coaching a school like UC to back-to back BCS games and a 12-0 season.
I don't see a team in that conference, including Pitt (who should have waxed your asses right off the dance floor, but were too pathetic to finish the job), that we couldn't beat and go 12-0 and to a guaranteed BCS Bowl.

Start scheduling teams better than Oregon St.(e.g. Texas, Florida,'Bama,) and we'll see how great you really are.

Right now, you're just the Baskin Robbins flavor of the month.

January flavor of the month will be Bearcat Crunch! Watch for Tebow to have a triple scoop of your ass after the Sugar Bowl.

“A generous swelling of pride!”

Since: Oct 09

Bob is livin' large!

#28 Dec 7, 2009
Laughing at Columbus wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be nice and much easier to drive in dinky little flat colamebus ( where people can't drive without snow) than a real city that has hills all over it. Your a moron just like all you other **** clowns in that podunk, hick town. Your a college town, not a very good one at that, and that's all you will ever be.
Listen, redneck. Go back to your race rioting, cross-burning backward little city of CinciNAZI and leave the educated people of the Northern part of the state alone. It's amazing that people in Cleveland can LOVE OSU as much as the people of Columbus do ... despite the fact that Kent State, Akron and Cleveland State are all unsuccessful programs. WHY? BECAUSE CLEVELAND DOESN'T HAVE AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX LIKE CINCINNAZI DOES!!!!!!!

Now go shine up the guns for your gunrack (in the back of your pickup) you stupid grit!

“A generous swelling of pride!”

Since: Oct 09

Bob is livin' large!

#29 Dec 7, 2009
MASSILLON BUCKEYE wrote:
<quoted text>
Ba-bye, Pussycats!
Florida is going to punk you back to Division 1 AA where you belong.
I was praying for the Florida - Cincinnatta matchup, and low and behold my prayer was answered.
You should have lost to WVU AND Pitt, so what do you think a ****-off Tebow is going to do to his new pussycat prison bitches????
Cracking on the Buckeyes is the only defense mechanism in knowing you have a real ****-whipping coming.
BETTER STOCK UP ON THAT ANAL CREAM.
RACE RIOTS
CROSS BURNINGS
LOSER PRO TEAMS
REDNECKS
LOSER COLLEGE TEAMS
INHABITANTS ARE BACKWARD RACISTS OF GERMAN DESCENT

Is it any wonder why Cincinnazi has such an inferiority complex?

YOUR BEST DAYS ARE LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNG GONE!
Chunon

Cincinnati, OH

#30 Dec 8, 2009
Laughing at Columbus wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be nice and much easier to drive in dinky little flat colamebus ( where people can't drive without snow) than a real city that has hills all over it. Your a moron just like all you other **** clowns in that podunk, hick town. Your a college town, not a very good one at that, and that's all you will ever be.
Some of UC fans are just plain bitter and envious of the Buckeyes long history of success. Two years out of a hundred does not make you a college football dynasty or the best team in Ohio historically. Enjoy that whipping youre gonna get at the hands of the gators.
Chunon

Cincinnati, OH

#31 Dec 8, 2009
Luckeye Larry wrote:
Please promise you will come back after the Sugar Bowl and man up for that mororic statement. And Luckeyes lol, UC has had luck and plenty of it this year.

“Go Buckeyes! ”

Since: Aug 09

Ohio

#32 Dec 8, 2009
Luckeye Larry wrote:
Yeah, right!

“Go Buckeyes! ”

Since: Aug 09

Ohio

#33 Dec 8, 2009
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone think that it's possible for Cincinnati to not get killed by Florida?
I guess that answers my question. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Pike Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where do Panthers turn at QB? (Jan '11) Mar '11 Anonymous 10
Panthers now must focus on offense (Jan '11) Jan '11 Shane Smith 1
Journeyman St. Pierre to start at QB for Panthers (Nov '10) Nov '10 achlop 1
Panthers QB Clausen has concussion; Panthers upset (Nov '10) Nov '10 triple6vamp 1
2010 Cincinnati Football Predictions (Jul '10) Jul '10 Dave Harrison 1
Irish eyes focused on Crist's development (Jun '10) Jun '10 BigDan 1
Ex-Mizzou football player Saunders arrested (Apr '10) Apr '10 KC Beck 1
More from around the web