BuckeyeXtra - College football notebo...

BuckeyeXtra - College football notebook: Suspended Oregon back ...

There are 5 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Nov 10, 2009, titled BuckeyeXtra - College football notebook: Suspended Oregon back .... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Dispatch OSU football beat writer Tim May answers your questions Friday at noon about the Buckeyes, Big Ten and college football in general.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

BuckeyeGal

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 10, 2009
Blount, hope you've learned to control the rage. We're pullin' for you! Bearcats ~ I've been to lower scoring bb games. WK is facing the prob many schools will face in the very near future. Here's hoping AD's, and university staffs can get a handle on it soon!
SEE THE LIGHT

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2009
I'm glad they are allowing him back in.. If they can let a Florida player get away with eye gouging (which he should be out for the season) they definately need to let this guy back in.
SEE THE LIGHT

Lexington, KY

#3 Nov 10, 2009
a fit of rage is 100% less sevre then a delibrate attack!
Phil Thieju

Aliso Viejo, CA

#4 Nov 10, 2009
Blount shouldn't even be in a university, let alone allowed back on the team. He belongs on the streets with his ghetto thug friends. If you are going to issue discipline, then stick to it. No wonder people have no respect for the rules or the law.
MDBuck

Frederick, MD

#5 Nov 10, 2009
LaGarrett sounds like he's been taking advice from Larry Johnson.
Hopefully he'll get a nice set of Hulk Hands for Christmas (hey, they're green).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Pike Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where do Panthers turn at QB? (Jan '11) Mar '11 Anonymous 10
News Panthers now must focus on offense (Jan '11) Jan '11 Shane Smith 1
News Journeyman St. Pierre to start at QB for Panthers (Nov '10) Nov '10 achlop 1
News Panthers QB Clausen has concussion; Panthers upset (Nov '10) Nov '10 triple6vamp 1
News 2010 Cincinnati Football Predictions (Jul '10) Jul '10 Dave Harrison 1
News Irish eyes focused on Crist's development (Jun '10) Jun '10 BigDan 1
News Ex-Mizzou football player Saunders arrested (Apr '10) Apr '10 KC Beck 1
More from around the web