Cincy rips Kelly as he heads to Irish

Cincy rips Kelly as he heads to Irish

There are 90 comments on the NY Daily News story from Dec 10, 2009, titled Cincy rips Kelly as he heads to Irish. In it, NY Daily News reports that:

Brian Kelly is leaving Cincinnati to become the new head coach of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NY Daily News.

dan is gay

United States

#21 Dec 13, 2009
notre dame is gay and coach kelly is a douche. do they really think its good to hire a coach that proves he is selfish right off the bat by abandoning his team for their bowl game...and really? The SEC is a pansy league, i would love to see notre dame get destroyed by the middle sec teams.
The national championship game has been played-Bama beat Florida, The SEC is college sports.
i would love to see kentucky and notre dame play.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#22 Dec 13, 2009
dan is gay wrote:
notre dame is gay and coach kelly is a douche. do they really think its good to hire a coach that proves he is selfish right off the bat by abandoning his team for their bowl game...and really? The SEC is a pansy league, i would love to see notre dame get destroyed by the middle sec teams.
The national championship game has been played-Bama beat Florida, The SEC is college sports.
I love playing SEC teams, we do quite well against them. As far as Selfish, I guess it's the same selfishness that every SEC coach has displayed when taking a job at their current school, It goes for most coaches. You are dumb and it is obvious that you have a 6th grade or less education so there really is not a reason for me to continue to talk to you.

DeathValley56 Ghost

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#23 Dec 13, 2009
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think LSU got what they deserved, who wouldn't turn their back on LSU. They are a school that you use as a stepping stone, they aren't a dream job.
LSU is more than a dream job than Nothing Dame. Nothing Dame used to be a dream job, America's team. No one really wants it. Brian Kelly is an offensive minded coach; and Nothing Dame is demanding more defense. They still are right where they started from. Kelly is not gonna be any better than Weis was. Cincinatti doesn't have the academic reqirements that Notre Dame has; and, Kelly will find that he will not get the athletes EVEN.......that he had a Cincinatti because they will have to be a little brighter. He'll find it more difficult to recruit the athletes he was getting at Cincinatti because of these academic requirements; plus, he needs defense! And, he hasn't been too good on that side of his recuiting/coaching.

Seaux NO.........Nothing Dame is not the dream job anymore than LSU is. LSU is at least as demanding as Notre dame, if not much more demanding. Tiger Stadium has been vote year in and year out, even during our losing seasons as the best place in college football on a Saturday night. It's better than any other place AT NIGHT......than any other school in the country is day or night!

Notre Dame is a has-been!

This decade - LSU HAS TWO BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS!

How many does Notre Dame have. How long has it been since they won a national championship in football? Hmmmmmmm.....I thought seaux!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#24 Dec 13, 2009
DeathValley56 Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
LSU is more than a dream job than Nothing Dame. Nothing Dame used to be a dream job, America's team. No one really wants it. Brian Kelly is an offensive minded coach; and Nothing Dame is demanding more defense. They still are right where they started from. Kelly is not gonna be any better than Weis was. Cincinatti doesn't have the academic reqirements that Notre Dame has; and, Kelly will find that he will not get the athletes EVEN.......that he had a Cincinatti because they will have to be a little brighter. He'll find it more difficult to recruit the athletes he was getting at Cincinatti because of these academic requirements; plus, he needs defense! And, he hasn't been too good on that side of his recuiting/coaching.
Seaux NO.........Nothing Dame is not the dream job anymore than LSU is. LSU is at least as demanding as Notre dame, if not much more demanding. Tiger Stadium has been vote year in and year out, even during our losing seasons as the best place in college football on a Saturday night. It's better than any other place AT NIGHT......than any other school in the country is day or night!
How many does Notre Dame have. How long has it been since they won a national championship in football? Hmmmmmmm.....I thought seaux!
NICK likes to pull it out in Death Valley in fact we are gonna charge yall rent cuz we OWN that place tell mike not to be $#!TING in our house BOO

DeathValley56 Ghost

#25 Dec 13, 2009
I would like to see a game between Nothing Dame and Vanderbilt. That would be a great matchup!

EASTERN DIVISION Conference Overall:

Florida 8-0 1.000 221 96 12-0 1.000
Tennessee 4-4 .500 199 175 7-5 .583
Georgia 4-4 .500 234 252 7-5 .583
South Carolina 3-5 .375 144 195 7-5 .583
Kentucky 3-5 .375 180 222 7-5 .583
VANDERBILT 0-8 .000 71 191 2-10 .167

WESTERN DIVISION Conference Overall

School W-L Pct. PF PA W-L Pct.
Alabama 8-0 1.000 208 85 12-0 .1000
LSU 5-3 .625 178 150 9-3 .750
Ole Miss 4-4 .500 180 176 8-4 .667
Arkansas 3-5 .375 234 233 7-5 .583
Auburn 3-5 .375 200 219 7-5 .583
Miss. State 3-5 .375 180 235 5-7 .417

Yep.....Vanderbilt vs Nothing Dame would be a perfect matchup! LOL :\

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#26 Dec 13, 2009
<quoted text>
By the way, he was only a defensive coordinator before he became head coach.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#27 Dec 14, 2009
I would like to see a game between Nothing Dame and Vanderbilt. That would be a great matchup!
They have, twice, and ND is 2-0 against Vandy:
http://cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/div_ia/indep...

DeathValley56 Ghost

#28 Dec 14, 2009
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
They have, twice, and ND is 2-0 against Vandy:
http://cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/div_ia/indep...
You mean our WORST TEAM came within 14-7? LOL That must mean Vandy is real powerhouse if they came that close to Nothing Dame; and everyone has bad games, such as the year before when Nothing Dame won by a larger amount.....even the SEC's worst team, Vanderbilt! LOL

DeathValley56 Ghost

#29 Dec 14, 2009
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text> By the way, he was only a defensive coordinator before he became head coach.
That's why they need a Head Coach from a school that is more defensive minded, not just a defensive coordinator like Weis was or an offensive minded coach like Kelly is..........and, Kelly even had less rigid academic requirements to get his athletes than he will definitely have a Notre Dame......... LOL :\

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#30 Dec 14, 2009
<quoted text>
That's why they need a Head Coach from a school that is more defensive minded, not just a defensive coordinator like Weis was or an offensive minded coach like Kelly is..........and, Kelly even had less rigid academic requirements to get his athletes than he will definitely have a Notre Dame......... LOL :\
Well we can't take your coach because he can't figure out how to make an offense work. Kelly's D was fine, they never let a single team out score them this season.....12-0. And that is after losing 10 starters on D.
Expert

Crooksville, OH

#31 Dec 15, 2009
Dumbdan poor poor dumbdan. sec,big12,big10,pac10 are by far the top ones then the acc after that they are even.
nd is garbage

United States

#32 Dec 16, 2009
so notre is better than the sec because theyre 2-0 against vandy?
that makes sense, face reality and understand that outside the sec, college football is a bunch of fat uncoordinated white kids and is really not even exciting to watch seriously

DeathValley56 Ghost

#33 Dec 16, 2009
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we can't take your coach because he can't figure out how to make an offense work. Kelly's D was fine, they never let a single team out score them this season.....12-0. And that is after losing 10 starters on D.
With the quality of STUDENT/ATHLETES he will have to get to reach the standard of play as he had even at Cincinatti will be very difficult for him to do since they will have to have some sense at Notre Dame. He needs defense this time, but with sense not stupid like they were at Cincinatti. He'll have to get book smart players along with great defensive players; and, he's never proven he could do that, not with Cincinatti. At Notre Dame, he won't just be able to out score teams like he did at Cincinatti. Notre Dame will demand defense; and, he hasn't proven anything on that side of the ball as of yet!:|

DeathValley56 Ghost

#34 Dec 16, 2009
nd is garbage wrote:
so notre is better than the sec because theyre 2-0 against vandy?
that makes sense, face reality and understand that outside the sec, college football is a bunch of fat uncoordinated white kids and is really not even exciting to watch seriously
LOL........Besides Vandy is 0-8 in the SEC and 2-10 overall. LOL :)They're the SEC's worst team; and he's comparing them to Notre Dame! How low can he geaux! LOL :\

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#35 Dec 16, 2009
dan is gay wrote:
> Well, maybe one day if Notre Dame can beat Navy, and the ferocious Mushigan Woolvertines ... the Frightened Iris might get a little more challenging with their yearly wuss football schedule. They might consider playing an elite SEC team. I doubt it though! Too much strength and speed for those outmanned puny little, brainy boys at South Bend.
>;)

DeathValley56 Ghost

#36 Dec 16, 2009
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan is gay.........and, he beats his husband. LOL :| They can just castrate both of ya then. LOL :\

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#37 Dec 16, 2009
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I love playing SEC teams, we do quite well against them. As far as Selfish, I guess it's the same selfishness that every SEC coach has displayed when taking a job at their current school, It goes for most coaches. You are dumb and it is obvious that you have a 6th grade or less education so there really is not a reason for me to continue to talk to you.
> Yeah, ND can almost match up with Vanderbilt! Not quite yet, but maybe in 10 years or so! You might suggest that to ND's new football coach, to schedule that basketball school in football. It would at least give ND a 50/50 chance of winning a game playing that SEC CFB juggernaut.
>;)

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#38 Dec 16, 2009
<quoted text>
Dan is gay.........and, he beats his husband. LOL :| They can just castrate both of ya then. LOL :\
I disagree!

DeathValley56 Ghost

#39 Dec 16, 2009
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree!
Do you believe that any woman DESERVES TO BE MURDERED? Dan does. He might not be gay. But, he appears to abuse women. He told me that Nicole deserved to be murdered by OJ. No one deserves to be murdered. He's a creep; and, aparently.....he beats the hell out of his wife, and she's afraid to leave his @$$.:|

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#40 Dec 16, 2009
<quoted text>
Do you believe that any woman DESERVES TO BE MURDERED? Dan does. He might not be gay. But, he appears to abuse women. He told me that Nicole deserved to be murdered by OJ. No one deserves to be murdered. He's a creep; and, aparently.....he beats the hell out of his wife, and she's afraid to leave his @$$.:|
No, I don't believe Danny said that, Danny loves women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Pike Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where do Panthers turn at QB? (Jan '11) Mar '11 Anonymous 10
News Panthers now must focus on offense (Jan '11) Jan '11 Shane Smith 1
News Journeyman St. Pierre to start at QB for Panthers (Nov '10) Nov '10 achlop 1
News Panthers QB Clausen has concussion; Panthers upset (Nov '10) Nov '10 triple6vamp 1
News 2010 Cincinnati Football Predictions (Jul '10) Jul '10 Dave Harrison 1
News Irish eyes focused on Crist's development (Jun '10) Jun '10 BigDan 1
News Ex-Mizzou football player Saunders arrested (Apr '10) Apr '10 KC Beck 1
More from around the web